News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Yume Miru Kusuri - A Drug That Makes You Dream

Started by Kureha, June 29, 2009, 01:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheReader and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

invictus

Who cares, the temptation of the imouto route still persists... I wonder why she's treated as special

invictus

A character with a scene replay section and yet is not a heroine, in other words a sub heroine or slightly below.  Despite having issues, her issues were never addressed, I wonder if it's because marriage between cousins is legal in japan... or something like that.

sazabi

never really noticed that, all this time its been , "wheres her route?  :D

DaimonFrey

A character with a scene replay section and yet is not a heroine, in other words a sub heroine or slightly below.  Despite having issues, her issues were never addressed, I wonder if it's because marriage between cousins is legal in japan... or something like that.

Yeah you are right. Aya's role in game rather important and I like her so it's good thing. Marriage between cousins is legal but if I remember correctly they are not cousins. They are step siblings without any blood relations so their  marriage would be possible.

invictus

Ah, right.  I totally forgot that... got the plot mixed up with SAO (sword art online)... where it's a cousin, lol.

Kyaksa

Can anybody help me? I downloaded this game a very long time ago but now That I want to try the other routes I can't get a response from this game and there seems to just start with a White window that where the Opening should be.

Idk what happen between the first time I played it and this time I play it other than My typical Windows updates