News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Casual Romance Club

Started by laplacian, August 24, 2009, 12:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

____
You are a teenage boy in high school. You join the Casual Romance Club in order to meet other people and perhaps find love. There are twelve girls you can approach, each one possessing her own unique beauty and personality. Use your time and efforts wisely and you may just get yourself more than a casual romance...

You are given a month to shop around and win somebody's love, after which you'll ask the girl of your choice to keep seeing you even after the club adjourns. Each game day starts at the Starry Sky restaurant, with the club notebook laid out for you. The club notebook has the lowdown on all the girls -- their basic statistics, pictures, horoscopes, likes, dislikes, etc. The girls also record their thoughts and reactions on daily events next to their horoscopes, so reading the club notebook can prove vital to your success.
____

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4715254/Casual_Romance_Club

edit: Gotta take down the RS links due to Rapidshare's new payment systems.

Links provided by ManaYagami:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Mana

Multiupload links were added to the first post.

ot4ku

Can someone re-upload this one? The Torrent is removed from Piratebay, and all (really all) Mirrors from Filehosters are dead / File removed, thanks a lot!

Fiske

Sorry man, i didnt like this game so i deleted it a long time ago

Blanchimont

Can someone re-upload this one? The Torrent is removed from Piratebay, and all (really all) Mirrors from Filehosters are dead / File removed, thanks a lot!
vndownloads had two mirrors listed for it (I assume it's the pirate bay one). One from isohunt and other from kickasstorrents. Both point to same torrent, but get it from the latter as it comes with additional trackers unless you want to add them manually... (isohunt one only includes the defunct piratebay tracker so you'd had to rely on dht otherwise);
There were three seeds when I checked.