News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English] Fortune Arterial

Started by Geckoey Lurker, April 13, 2012, 04:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiske

Currently playing the Kiriha route, which is pretty well done imo. The whole story is quite wierd though

Pezzy

I don't suppose anybody can seed the torrent...

Geckoey Lurker

I don't have the corresponding files anymore, but if you really don't get connected to any seeds at all, then here are 2 Alternatives:
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=135075 (Note, this one contains a lots of extra files, explaining why its size is a bit more than doubled.)
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=13322

I'll add those to the OP.

Pezzy

Many thanks Gecko.  How did I not know about that part of Nyaa...  God, I'm getting old and out of touch.  Anyway, I hope this is better than the show was.

Geckoey Lurker

To be fair, not just anyone go and click on the little "Fap" word on the menubar on Nyaa.

I didn't watch the Anime, yet, was it that bad?

Fuyuun

I didn't watch the Anime, yet, was it that bad?
Don't expect too much in an anime adaption.. And you will be fine. Lot of people like it actually, but I doubt that they ever read the VN though.
I cant comprehend the VN itself so I'm not really want to comment the anime =.=
Welll....I'm a lurker, hello there :D

Geckoey Lurker

Well, I generally don't expect anything from any Anime in the first place, plus I'm more of a Manga/LN/VN kind of guy.

Something wrong with the VN, though? What did you not understand :o?

Lakuza

Geckoey Lurker

Well, I'm kinda disappointed. For it to end just when I thought it was truly starting up, though, I probably would've been more disappointed if there was no after-credits scene(s).

Pezzy

Well, I'm kinda disappointed. For it to end just when I thought it was truly starting up, though, I probably would've been more disappointed if there was no after-credits scene(s).

100% agree.  I've watched the anime (not sure what route it followed), and only done the Kiriha route, but they could have made that ending so much better.  Normally, I'm disappointed when VN's end the way I'm expecting.  In this case, I would have been happy if it did (he was originally from the island, the waterworks area was very nostalgic...).

Off topic: I was doing my pre cana classes while I finished Shiro's route.  Still passing all the stupid tests even w/o watching the videos.

Geckoey Lurker

I don't know about the Anime since I didn't watch it, but I quite literally shouted "WHAT THE HELL?!" when I saw the credits roll up at the ending of Shiro's route. :/

I'm hoping for the True Ending to shed light on a few things, at least.

Nils

WOW .... the english patch for this one is almost done .... can't wait it, but imo still gonna wait .... XD
i'm reading the manga of Fortune Arterial .... don't really know which route it takes after, but i kinda like it .... but i have never read the VN so maybe i'm on the wrong side ....

Ideon

Skimmed through the untranslated bits of the manga, looks like it goes the True Ending route. I think the animu is just Erika's with a few extra bits, although I'd need to see what all pops up on her route to say for sure.

Nils

ops ..... i should stop reading it then ...... although it takes a really long time for one chap to go out in english ... and since i can't read jap, there's really no problem .... i think .... XD

BlueTears

Somehow everytime i run the game it gives me a box with japanese words and it doesn't launch the game.
Cant wait for Dracu Riot full english patch!! :P