News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Monmusu Quest! Chuushou ~Makereba Youjo ni Okasareru~

Started by poiso, January 07, 2012, 11:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

You're not the only one having it slow but I've gotten used to that so I took it for granted.

invictus

It's pretty fast for me these days... or maybe it's erratic but mostly it's fast... barely 0.2 seconds slower than some other forums, and still faster than others.

Geckoey Lurker

It's getting better lately, and I didn't mean as it was a constant type of slow here. There is the occasional slow-down where a page will takes about 10 minutes to load but that seems to mostly be on the editing page and the account settings/profiles.

Green_Tea

Ideon

Bleh; power went out while I was starting the game up, and now it won't acknowledge any of the stuff in the save folder or the old monsterpedia data. Is there any way to straighten that out, or is it unrecoverable?

invictus

The awe of this game is overwhelming.  This is exactly what it's labelled. NG+ It helped me fill the holes in my encyclopedia at least.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bc2yf4g9v5c0suz

koutaro

Shameless rebump, as MGQ 3 is coming to full translation I tried to get back my game and play it back from scratch (Sadly a tragedy happened and all my files are lost) Can someone reupload an english patch for MGQ 2?

Geckoey Lurker

Rebirth

The first partail patch is out for the 3rd part of the game anyone have it yet?

Geckoey Lurker