News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Monmusu Quest! Chuushou ~Makereba Youjo ni Okasareru~

Started by poiso, January 07, 2012, 11:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaimonFrey

You may want to ask for help/report bug on the translator's site in the comments section.

I've done that already but there was no response.

Sazabi_MKII

KoutoutekiSonzai

"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Sazabi_MKII

Green_Tea

Oh God those Dieselmine games are holding me down. And I promised myself I would follow this season's anime because of Mysterious Girlfriend X, Medaka Box, Accel World and stuff. hraahhhhhh

invictus

Games are meant to be enjoyed anyways, so it's not a bad thing to have a huge backlog so long as... I guess it's a state of mind.  I prefer to have a huge backlog rather than waiting for new games to come out.

Geckoey Lurker

I agree, I hate having an empty backlog because then I don't have that much to procrastinate on without being productive and having fun, well, that's the main reasons anyway. I believe I still have most of 2010-2011's animes to watch.

saihamaru

[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Geckoey Lurker

saihamaru

rjrxx

Anyone know how to get the last record entry? (summon gnome sleeping)
Only thing after suffering so much abuse  to complete the monsterpedia...

saihamaru

invictus

... There's more parts aren't there?  You shouldn't be so obsessed with the monster encyclopedia since one installation error means starting from the beginning again, it happened to me. =-="

And for part 2, we should remove the partial tag, it's deceptive to make people think this ain't done.

poiso

Part three doesn't even have a tentative release date at the moment, and translator has stated that barring force majore situations he will work on it when it's released.

Partial tag nuked. Sorry, this site has been a bit unstable for me last week, so I tried to edit initial post as little as possible so it won't get accidentally messed up without ability to fix. Is it awfully slow for everyone else too?