News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Aniyome <兄嫁>

Started by lsssk11331, March 04, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
-

Game Information:
Title: Aniyome
Original title: 兄嫁
Developer: Selen
Publishers: (Japanese) Selen

Relations: Alternative version: Shin Aniyome
Fandisc: Tsuma Mix

Related anime: [DB-ANN] Aniyome (2004)

More Information:
VNDB

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Aniyome <兄嫁> (527.34 MB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

periergeia18

Hi there! i've tried to install it in 2 different pcs,  but after the ingame intro it freezes with the game calendar screen. i haven't found any instructions did i do something wrong? 

*using win 8.1 and win 7 pro . downloaded 2 times.

lsssk11331

Hi there! i've tried to install it in 2 different pcs,  but after the ingame intro it freezes with the game calendar screen. i haven't found any instructions did i do something wrong? 

can you post some screenshot where it hang? it's working fine on me? though im using windows 10

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね

periergeia18

can you post some screenshot where it hang? it's working fine on me? though im using windows 10
Thank you for your reply. my guess is that is not loading the files after the intro since the previous part is also unlockable stand alone part in the gallery.. here is the pic.

lsssk11331

Thank you for your reply. my guess is that is not loading the files after the intro since the previous part is also unlockable stand alone part in the gallery.. here is the pic.
can't seem to help you coz i can't recreate the error. but
*try running it as admin
*try running it on japanese locale
*try running on any compatibility mode
*try to load this save file (the save file is after that scene)

periergeia18

*try running it as admin
Thank you for your guidance. Although i did all above from the start. The save file works but it freezes in the next similar screen which indicates what i suspected. It doesn't connect the next file to load..   Can you please share with me what virtual drive program you use and the direct x version? i'm using daemon tools lite and i had to explore the image in order to install it not an autoexec function as usual.It might need a proper reading on the cd image to load them.

lsssk11331

*try running it as admin
Thank you for your guidance. Although i did all above from the start. The save file works but it freezes in the next similar screen which indicates what i suspected. It doesn't connect the next file to load..   Can you please share with me what virtual drive program you use and the direct x version? i'm using daemon tools lite and i had to explore the image in order to install it not an autoexec function as usual.It might need a proper reading on the cd image to load them.
hmm i wonder why... im using daemon tools lite too and i explore the content and run the setup in there to install like you do.

periergeia18

*try running it as admin
hmm i wonder why... im using daemon tools lite too and i explore the content and run the setup in there to install like you do.
I think i found the problem chief :D ..  i used the openload mirror to save the mega limits for larger files but seams that either gatchpas causing trouble to my jdownloader or the mirror it self is unstable.. Now i took it from mega and works fine.  Thank you and sorry for the troubles i caused.  :D :D :D

lsssk11331

*try running it as admin
I think i found the problem chief :D ..  i used the openload mirror to save the mega limits for larger files but seams that either gatchpas causing trouble to my jdownloader or the mirror it self is unstable.. Now i took it from mega and works fine.  Thank you and sorry for the troubles i caused.  :D :D :D
no problem  ;D