News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

WORLD CUP 2010

Started by inferno_flamex, July 09, 2010, 12:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

Im almost quite surprised that no one is bringing this topic up yet...

Well.. World Cup.. The international stage where the sport known as 'the beautiful game' is played.

We're already at the FINALS!...

SPAIN VS HOLLAND..

Any thoughts on how the match is gonna go?

Who did you support? (To be honest, my country is not eligable for the world cup, soo yeah.. I've been somewhat neutral... except...) I personally hope that Spain lifts the title this year...

I've seen their ability since the LAST world cup and, despite losing... I saw their young passion and spirit... Had supported them through the Euro because of that fact (I won 200 bucks because of that too.. XDDD). And have been doing again so in this World Cup...

With the legendary words from Green_Tea...

Discuss...

Kureha

Sorry, I'm not really interested in sports. (gasp the horrors!)
I don't have cable anyways.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

blakraven66

I'll bet on whoever Paul picks.

Mizuno

Das ist Leben

Paul is going to be killed because it predicted Germany would lose(fact is as same as what it predicted)....anyway Germany is still in top three and....wait to see will Spain really be the final winner as Paul's predict or not.

laplacian

As far as I followed it, it said Germany gonna loose vs Spain ( which they did ) but win vs Uruguay for place 3 ( which they did ). Pretty nasty animal to have predicted all the games so far =/

It also got tons of death threats from Argentinians when they lost and it's still alive, but I guess it's more dangerous receiving those threats from Germans, seeing how he lives in Germany =P

inferno_flamex

Actually paul only predicted Germany's game... And he seems to like to choose the germany box... Maybe he likes the Germany flag's colors XDDD

So in another words... Its also good to have your 'favourite flag' also be one of the strongest team on the planet...

But yeah... That Spain thing...

I guess he liked Spain's flag better? XDDD

Das ist Leben

Maybe Paul can become a Spanish immigrant before it really be killed into a sashimi by its own brothers and sisters....
Quite excititing games. Although one of my favorite teams is Germany, but what can I say when the German tank met Spanish fleet...

inferno_flamex

Anyway... Just to let you guys know.. Spain won the cup..

That octopus was indeed correct after all...
Seems like this topic is more about Paul than the competition itself... LOL!

Oh well.. Imma gonna let this sit here for awhile.. more and then delete this post or something to remove the 'world cup fever' from KurehaOne... If there was any.. XDDD