News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Manga][English][Uncensored] Slut Girl

Started by Zyibis, August 05, 2010, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

>I just don't really remember Akiha's. I think I was too upset with Hisui's route. I loved them both really.

How could you be upset over Hisui's route?... Dude.. At least Hisui's route you're still with Hisui...
Unless you're saying that the route was, dissapointing? As in story-wise?...

Strange... I think of all the Tsukihime girls, I find Hisui to be my pick of the lot... Well Sure... Akiha is a farking close second... Farking close.. REAL CLOSE... She only got 0.5point demerit because of her RAGE story itself. But that's enough for Hisui and her awesome finger licking H-scene to go on top...

.. You're not mixing up Hisui with Kohaku are you?

Sazabi

well apparently a tsukihime remake is planned for.... whenever, after their current project iirc.

inferno_flamex

Oh yeah.. Just an update...

I've finally gotten hold of Petit Roid 3... There's only 3 volumes right?.. Yeah.. Okay..
Yeahhh.. Just recently got them and.. afew others.. from translators SaHa. XDDD

Sooo.. Zyibis buddy... Take your time bro.. no rush.. XDDD
Thanks anyway... Im sure this is gonna be a good read for me.

Kureha

There is two bonus chapters and 3 volumes if I remember correctly.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Zyibis

Bouns chapters?!  :o I don't think I've read the bonus chapters yet, but I could be wrong.

Green_Tea

Wait what? BONUS CHAPTERS? WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT

And no, it was Hisui's route. That or Arc's. Both those true endings made me sad.

I CAN'T BE HAPPY IF HISUI IS SAD ABOUT KXXXXX's XXXXX.