News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

LOST HENTAI GAMES

Started by alexein8, August 15, 2009, 10:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Fun Translations is dead. Meh. I was looking for same  but did't find patches. Sad. Anyone have these?

inferno_flamex

Speaking about lost games...
.... I think there might be one H-game that could have been lost..

I forgot what's its name...

But its like your typical mahou-shoujo characters...
Kinda like cardcaptor and nanoha... stuffs..

The heroines are... uhmm.. Red... Blue.. and Green... and then there's a 'purple' one... While the main character was.. known as.. Gin.... Which is Silver... I think...

Anybody know's what im talking about?...
A link perhaps..

I could have sworn i've played it but.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT IS NOW IN MY HD!

Yossarian762

Jewel Knight Crusaders or something like that?

JBeckman

Gin is one character from Jewel Knight Crusaders along with a few others.
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/hentai-game-reviews/jewel-knights-crusaders.php
(A sort of satirical review, funny to read but not to be taken too seriously, unsure if the company that made it is still around or absorbed via Jast/Peach Princess - EDIT: G-collections - and those, the CG samples should help you identify if that's the correct game and more can be found here - .)

It's not on JList or G-collections for some reason or I can't find it, perhaps it was removed though that seems strange.

I'll just use these collection of images then.
http://www.ag.ru/screenshots/jewel_knights_crusaders/91267#show
(That particular one might be a bit unknown but it's from the final/harem route.)

(Game itself shouldn't be too difficult to find however.)

inferno_flamex

Indeed.. That's what it is...
Yeah.. Not a very much memorial game... But lols to be had if you allow it.

Yeah.. I find it funny that its not listed in Peach Princess too...
That's why I was almost confused and maybe abit shocked that it could actually be a lost game..

Thanks for the help guys.

JBeckman

I think they've had problems with the young look and "loli" theme in some of their earlier titles, this one is a bit extreme but it's not the only title they have available where younger looking people are involved.
(Though re-translation so it says 18 is often done and a CG was altered in XChange3 for one of the endings.)

Edits were planned for Koi Hime and some of Mangagamers titles as well but this was overriden so to say by the community and it was left intact or so it's said. :)

Game itself is a comedy but uses certain extreme fetishes like BDSM and light rape but switches over quickly to other things.
(Including the oddity known as the harem route though there are more extreme titles available as well although it's mostly lighter stories and "sex-romps" as they're called being localized and brought over, probably easier to market and sell plus the uproar over that incident a while ago which altered the market somewhat when Japan got into a bit of a tight spot over certain eroge titles and their content, though aside from fan translations like Saya no Uta or Dark Translations group very few darker and serious titles have been localized aside from some stuff early on, Hirameki tried a bit but a lot of those titles got edited heavily and some turned into interactive DVD movies even.)