News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

Official LN Translation 2017-2018 *Updated April 30,2018*

Started by deadline14, November 30, 2017, 09:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

light1dark1

thanx, now i know what Light novel to support (buy) for official release that pick my interest

blackstar36

Hi, Can you change the font color ? its hard to read yellow in light background, it worked well when this site had dark mode but now not so much (probably still has but I am too lazy to find it)

Forseti

Hi, for some reason I can't view the links in the list. It says I need to register or login, but I've already logged in multiple times too and it still has the titles and links hidden. Hope some help can be given.

Obibi

Hi, like everyone else here, I'm here to thank you for your work (and to all those who made it possible).
Really, thanks a lot!!
In solitude, where we are least alone.

maxza123

miki2220

Dracon

I appreciate the fact that you made this list since it really helps me keep on top of new releases
Thanks

Marosarac

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol 11 is not more in April, changed to May

Subaru

CyclonusG1

This new format is really messy on pc
Zoom out to 90% fixes the table issue

ccf1nd3r

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol 11 is not more in April, changed to May

It actually is now June 5th.... and Volume 12 is October 30th. I was so excited for the 11th volume to come out but I will have to wait another 2 months now.

Subaru

This new format is really messy on pc
Zoom out to 90% fixes the table issue
Thank you

Galako

Himecchi

First "December" seems to be kind of messy for some reason.
Thanks for the helpful thread though.

Jotunein

How a Realist Hero rebuilt the kingdom Vol.6 is due on June 1, 2018 btw