News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[VN] Infinite Game Works

Started by Angelus, September 19, 2011, 02:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

molitar

Poiso, I have the same problem and it really looks to be incomplete the game that we downloaded.  Fading Hearts has a sound effects folder for other audio but Infinite Game Works ONLY has a music folder.  So how can anyone have sound effects and voices when their is no files for them?

omega supreme

The music work now but no voice.

Care to share how you got it to work? I have no sound in the game (at all), and I'm somewhat stumped as to what is causing the problem. The sounds work perfectly with everything else but not this game.

The music for the game is in .ogg files, and I can play them just fine in an audio player on the computer. But nothing in game - no music, no voices. What the heck? Google doesn't suggest anything either.

Dont know how?
I was playing for 1H then in changing day in game it a beginned to worked.

laplacian

Poiso, I have the same problem and it really looks to be incomplete the game that we downloaded.  Fading Hearts has a sound effects folder for other audio but Infinite Game Works ONLY has a music folder.  So how can anyone have sound effects and voices when their is no files for them?

The game got no voice/ sound effects. People are complaining that they can't get any sound at all.

Dusk

Well, firstly, there's no music until you reach the school. Secondly, if you google it, you will find that one of the suggestions when there's no music is to copy the "lib" folder from another ren'py game (with working music) and overwrite your current "lib" folder. Those of you who can't get sound can try this out.

molitar

Well, firstly, there's no music until you reach the school. Secondly, if you google it, you will find that one of the suggestions when there's no music is to copy the "lib" folder from another ren'py game (with working music) and overwrite your current "lib" folder. Those of you who can't get sound can try this out.

Ahh.. it's the menu that throws everyone off it states voices and sound effects with a test button.. That is what did not make sense to me.. Wonder if they left them in their because their planning to make some for it.  Well I did test and the music does work.