News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Edelweiss 2.0

Started by Angelus, November 11, 2009, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

Hey guys. I was wondering if this was a known issue? I get this error when trying to replay scenes from the extras menu. Voice for all girls gets cut out.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1570/34688270.png

Well.. This happenned to me too.. Althogh.. I believe i played this game before the update patch... And im assuming that the patch fixed this particular bug... (Im not sure.. i still have not updated my game so im still experiencing this minor bug myself...)

but then again.. Its not that big of a deal right?... I mean.. Even if you cannot access the scene replays... There's still save files...

So do what i do... Since you more or less know where the H-scenes are.. Just save your game on a different save page or something, just before the H-scene starts... Theres enough space for an empty save page for ALL of the H-scenes...

MrKanti

Yeah, that's what I had been doing but it irritated me for some reason. Anyway, I got it fixed after trying a few other versions and everything's ship-shape.

Yagami

Diskence

I have a question. I bought this game on January 2009 (before I knew about this awesome site), how do I tell which version I have? Because I went back on to Mangagamer and it doesn't tell you what version it is and it doesn't say if it was update or there was a patch.

Kureha

You have the current final version, a new patch will be released soon though.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

invictus

Ah... this game... is the final version with its fixes worth a replay?  It's been a while since I played this...

this game felt like da capo... except with alchemy instead of magic... ... ... ... stones and flowers instead of trees and flowers... ... ... the japanese love their little towns with magical power huh?

michelous

it this the retranslated version or just the old version

Mana

Kouryuu is still working on the retranslation and Dear Drops will follow it, so it's not that one.

michelous

the res-translation is in the final route so the redone version should be ready soon this might even be delaying koihime muso

Yossarian762

the res-translation is in the final route so the redone version should be ready soon this might even be delaying koihime muso

They said testing, not translation, was holding up Koihime.

KoutoutekiSonzai

Ah... this game... is the final version with its fixes worth a replay?  It's been a while since I played this...

this game felt like da capo... except with alchemy instead of magic... ... ... ... stones and flowers instead of trees and flowers... ... ... the japanese love their little towns with magical power huh?
The whole magical small town idea is just to add to overall suspension of disbelief that the game world is our world.  If magic wasn't located in a small town, then the whole world would have magic or alchemy and that would remove some of the fun in the story.  Its a pretty common method of telling a story.  Those stories about dinosaurs or king kong being on a undiscovered island is the same type of strategy. 
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

sazabi

MG blog just announced the Edelweiss trial v2 is out, guess we can expect the new patch/version soon

KoutoutekiSonzai

I'm actually looking forward to the new version.  I had fun playing through the game...well, with the exception of Haruka's route...so I wouldn't mind going through it again with a much better translation.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

sazabi