News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

Started by Geckoey Lurker, March 31, 2012, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nebbie

Ah so Komomo joining is the end of the common route? That will help alot, thanks.

Ya, I just skip to there with new decisions to trigger other routes.  Again, new Mystery girl scenes will automatically stop the skipping, as far as I know those are the only new scenes that occurs in the common route.  They are really short anyways, their purpose is so you will pursue the true ending. 

Oh, let me mention that if you do somehow skipped too far, the auto save feature of the game should have a save at the start of the character route.  For most part, this autosave feature was annoying since it was overwriting my saves.  But a few times, I've used it to revert back a few scenes.  There might be an option to turn it off, but option descriptions weren't clear and I wasn't keen enough to fix it.

On another note, does anybody know why voices don't play during the recollection?  Is there an option I'm missing?

Fiske

5 minutes in and I already want to kill Chinami.

Just my words! Damn she is annoying

The first hour of the game have been a pain because of her.. Will her role be as dominant in the rest of the game?

If so, then i might aswell top playing allready

KoutoutekiSonzai

Chinami is kind of the main source of comic relief in the story.  She never goes away completely, but she gets less pronounced when you reach a specific girl's route...[spoiler]except for her's and Isuzu's for obvious reasons.[/spoiler]  I had my doubts as well during the whole moving scene at the beginning as well, but the jokes involving her get much better.  The beginning was simply a Chinami overload.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Fiske

poiso

Worth noting that new patch appears to break anti-censoring mechanism by recreating the folder with censorship on every start of the game. I would avoid upgrading until it's sorted out.

KoutoutekiSonzai

If that happens, all you have to do is put the game in window mode and delete the graph_vis folder each time you start up the game.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Flash

Worth noting that new patch appears to break anti-censoring mechanism by recreating the folder with censorship on every start of the game. I would avoid upgrading until it's sorted out.

The english patch removes the censors?

Geckoey Lurker

kai78

finally finished the game... enjoyed every route available except for mare's route where i  feel too short and unsatisfied ending compare to others

poiso

The english patch removes the censors?
The english patch adds censoring to the game, by making one character's sex scenes into pictures of dolphins. In 1.0, removing the directory talked about above once was enough to remove all censorship.
In 1.1 update, it creates this directory on every start up of the game, meaning deleting it once (or any time before game is run) is no longer enough.

KoutoutekiSonzai

finally finished the game... enjoyed every route available except for mare's route where i  feel too short and unsatisfied ending compare to others
Yeah, poor Mare doesn't even get her own unique ending cg like everyone else.
-- Raven

Flash

Thought somehow they removed the censoring of the CGs.

Mare gets 1/2 a fandisk to herself.  Curious if they will translate the fandisk (thought its not as good imo).
Knowing about Mare's story makes me feel "wrong" doing anything to her...

nebbie

Mare gets 1/2 a fandisk to herself.  Curious if they will translate the fandisk (thought its not as good imo).

It's doubtful since very few groups do fandisks and given how they are insistent with the Mare censorship, they probably aren't too incline to translate it.

KoutoutekiSonzai

They threw those dolphin pics in because it was an April Fool's joke and not because they were inclined towards censorship of the material.  Anyway, I doubt they'll do the fandisk any time soon.  The translator said that he was sick of the project and that's why he released it early despite the lack of editing.  I suspect the main reason, though, was to release the translation on April Fool's day for the subsequent lulz.
-- Raven

kai78

just curious if the fandisk is a side stories or improvised version with new route of this game ?