News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[NDS][Horror][Adventure][English] Nanashi no Game

Started by Madotsuki, October 15, 2011, 03:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madotsuki

Finally, the so-called "untranslatable" game has been...well, translated! Another release from GBAtemp.

Image:

Description (from Wikipedia):
Rumors have been circulating about a cursed role-playing game; anyone who plays it and does not complete it dies seven days after starting. You are one of the victims playing the game; having started playing it several days after your friend recommended it to you. You visit your friend's apartment to discover he is already dead. Starting that day strange things happens to you; everything you experience in the game resembles something in real life, and so-on.

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/EPKFNDBLCV

Credits:
Nagato: Project leader, hacker, programmer.
summvs: Translator.
Ryusui: Proofreader, graphic designer.
G-Han: Additional translation work.

Mana

I only raid their forums from time to time, so I missed that. Thanks!

And it's funny how it's the same Nagato who hacked the "unhackable" rUGP for the Muv-Luv translation. In before someone throws a fit because it wasn't completely hacked which prevented subtitling the videos and other stuff.

Dusk

I've completed this a few years back. The story's all right. The gameplay, not so much. All in all, it was scary enough for me, but wasn't enough to make me play the sequel.

sazabi

whats with urban legends and 'dying after seven days' for the person who tests it out