News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[WN][PDF] The Reincarnation Of The Strongest Exorcist In Another World

Started by traitorAIZEN, December 31, 2022, 06:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

accelturn

Thank you for this! I thought there was no copy of this since I wasn't able to find it in the novel index thread, glad to have found it here.

Joe_Belial

I have been on that GDrive for a little over a month. Firstly I want to say thank you for translating the volumes thus far.

I was wondering about Vol 7. Since it's been since end of January that I saw you planned to upload. Is it not Shared publicly like the rest? I have that happen occasionally where the folder is shared, but a few docs end up not being because they didn't make it match the folder settings.

Also, I don't want to be the one to complain about you alls hard work, the translations themselves are great, it's just sometimes hard to tell who's speaking when 3+ people are in a dialogue together. Just a thought. ;D

Ravenmoor

I was wondering about volume 7 as well. It does not show up on here for me either but I have been checking every day. Thank you for your hard work!  :)

Leofreeze

I'm soo sorry guys! I'm Currently Stumped with video productions right now, i know its been a while but i will try to make some time to finish the compilations.
<Leofreeze>
<HiddenHayze>
<VileShayde>

Ravenmoor

Darkono

Hi. I made my own compilation with the episodes of volume 7 in epub. It is being a long time since the last update so I though maybe someone would find it useful.

https://link-hub.net/961977/saikyou-onmyouji-vol-7

Rajakani

Gdrive links are not working can anyone provide me the link having this novel from vol.1

Leofreeze

<Leofreeze>
<HiddenHayze>
<VileShayde>

xjacques

Any updates?, and btw in novel updates has not the tag but can anyone spoiler me in the face, the mc still not marry anyone of the girls?

Ted Crilly

Any updates?@ xjacques - I can't help with the second part of your question, but regarding any updates, the translation group translating the web novel switched to a paywalled advanced chapters model (or whatever the official name for this model is) a few months back, and as such locked the last 20 or so chapters of every novel they have, and are, translating behind a Patreon paywall. Even chapters for novels that were previously free to read. They paywalled everything basically.

This resulted in Novel Updates removing a huge number of previously listed chapters released by this group, and thus making it hard to know for certain if they are still translating some novels or not, because the release dates for the most recent chapters are in many cases several months ago. With the new chapters being released by the group for some novels being chapters that were previously free, and thus not really new releases. Pretty sure this novel is one such case.

The translation is up to chapter 6 of volume 9 on the translator's site, but only unlocked up to chapter 24 of volume 8, with 14 more chapters to go before the end of volume 8.
https://kaystls.site/the-reincarnation-of-the-strongest-exorcist-in-another-world-these-monsters-are-too-weak-compared-to-my-monsters/

I assume this group is following the standard MO for this model, which is to unlock an old chapter when they translate a new chapter for their Patreons. In which case volume 8 should be available when the group translates chapter 20 of volume 9. But I don't know what the release schedule is, so can't even offer a guess as to when that might be. And that's assuming they're following the standard MO, which they might not be.

The author has resumed posting the web novel 2 months ago, though, with it being on hiatus for a year before that. And is now up to chapter 26 of volume 9, so the translation is likely to catch up with the source at some point in the near future.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1290ff/