News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng][PDF] Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Started by Davidobot, May 30, 2015, 01:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serenade696969

Any news about the 9th volume? It is supposed to be out by now.

will likely be out sometime later today or later this week

deadline14

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

updated PDF link with better quality image

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

serenade696969

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
pdf will take some few minutes because i was trying to fix the picture and stuff to make it a high resolution

thank you i appreciate you

deadline14

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
pdf will take some few minutes because i was trying to fix the picture and stuff to make it a high resolution

thank you i appreciate you

your welcome :D

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

yansuki

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

is it just me, i cant find the dl link. there are nothing but advertisment after another advertisment.

deadline14

updated pdf link with better quality

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

is it just me, i cant find the dl link. there are nothing but advertisment after another advertisment.

hmmmm the link is working properly and i only put it with 1 ads you can try using adblocker if its persistent

magicalideal

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

Normally the download links are linked with several ads especially on vn-meido. The ads is sometimes annoying because you need to click the Skip Ads "twice" instead of once. You will figure out how to skip the ads once you experience enough from the uploads in this forum. Sometimes when you click skip ads once it pops out to one ads which is irrelevant, you need to click second time.

serenade696969

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

Normally the download links are linked with several ads especially on vn-meido. The ads is sometimes annoying because you need to click the Skip Ads "twice" instead of once. You will figure out how to skip the ads once you experience enough from the uploads in this forum. Sometimes when you click skip ads once it pops out to one ads which is irrelevant, you need to click second time.

This right here got me the first few times i was downloading stuff off of here. Was confused till i clicked a second time

d8thgreap

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

Good job! Thanks Man!... I'm done reading LN 9 it was dope.. Still a little confused how Bell Cranel can pull thru, but I heard LN 10 will be action-packed and bloody. Can't wait!

on the lighter side: EPUB only
Chapter 3 page 410+ lags
Chapter 3 page 445+ lags

Enroid

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

hmmmm the link is working properly and i only put it with 1 ads you can try using adblocker if its persistent

thanks as always

shirlulu007

"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

Benjiro

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

Thank you very much!

deadline14

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

Good job! Thanks Man!... I'm done reading LN 9 it was dope.. Still a little confused how Bell Cranel can pull thru, but I heard LN 10 will be action-packed and bloody. Can't wait!

on the lighter side: EPUB only
Chapter 3 page 410+ lags
Chapter 3 page 445+ lags

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

thanks as always

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

【ePub】
Volume 9

【PDF】
Volume 9

Thank you very much!

Your Welcome

*going to post better quality pdf of all volumes in a few minutes*

hellion