News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan

Started by deadline14, June 11, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

is there someone can help me there with the editing (look for typo and grammar correction?)

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

kikuja

sry but is this the LN ver or WN ver? if LN can i have the link for vol 1 & 2? sry for the trouble...

deadline14

sry but is this the LN ver or WN ver? if LN can i have the link for vol 1 & 2? sry for the trouble...

uhhhmm this is the light novel version
there is no really volume 1 and 2 of this out there except for the web novel that is in slow phase...
i also plan to do 1 and 2 maybe after this volume and since i dont have editor that will point out my mistakes the reason for slowing down...

you can find the volume 1 of web novel here
http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php/topic,3115.msg21494.html#msg21494

you can find the volume 2 here
https://egsnblog.wordpress.com/category/shinwa-densetsu-no-eiyuu-no-isekaitan/

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

deadline14

okay done with chapter 1

okay i remove the link for now since grammar typos will be fix from now on
it will be up after editing if anyone wants to join the discord feel free to pm me and also redraw and typesetter is most welcome :D

Yulian Menez

Excuse me and what is the difference between this web novel and the ln ?, what I mean is that if I finish the 68 chapters of the wn in what volume of the ln would be the continuation?

Marche

Fun Fact: I'm getting nowhere, real fast.
              I need a Job.

Marche

seems interesting.. btw.. where are the links?

oops.. nevermind.. found them...
Fun Fact: I'm getting nowhere, real fast.
              I need a Job.

deadline14

updated with finish chapter 1
and improve the grammar and typos for any question feel free to pm me or my discord Maki#4975

Volume 3
Prologue [Done]
Chapter 1 MEGA
Chapter 2 [Queue]
Chapter 3 [Queue]
Chapter 4 [Queue]
Chapter 5 [Queue]
Chapter 6 [Queue]

Aditi1517

Eto, where is the volume 2 link?  Can someone plz share?
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

seira00100

updated with finish chapter 1
and improve the grammar and typos for any question feel free to pm me or my discord Maki#4975

Volume 3
Prologue [Done]
Chapter 1 MEGA
Chapter 2 [Queue]
Chapter 3 [Queue]
Chapter 4 [Queue]
Chapter 5 [Queue]
Chapter 6 [Queue]

thanks you for your hard working  :)

YoshitoSakurai

I've seen the question pop up quite a bit Volume 1-2 are from the Web Novel version (  these will not be discarted so that LN volume 1-2 will be used so read those instead on http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=3115.0#msg21503 [ not sure if your alowed to post other threads or not pls dont hate me <3] ) This thread is for the LN version wich this kind translotor is translating vol 3 and up on.
I...I..I.I WASN'T LATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN INTO YOU BUT COULDN'T FIND YOU OR ANYTHING!~

deadline14

I've seen the question pop up quite a bit Volume 1-2 are from the Web Novel version (  these will not be discarted so that LN volume 1-2 will be used so read those instead on http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=3115.0#msg21503 [ not sure if your alowed to post other threads or not pls dont hate me <3] ) This thread is for the LN version wich this kind translotor is translating vol 3 and up on.

i'll do 1 & 2 too...
i already have 8 volumes of LN (8 is the latest)
i just cant find some time to do it... since i have to go to work and i only have 1 day off that is not enough...

Feedkcab

Is the position for editor still open perchance? Because if that's the case i might be interested.

Seris

Altair545

Deadline are there any differences between the WN and LN ? thx for your help.
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.