News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN] Steins;Gate

Started by Ivan, September 16, 2011, 04:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Hm. Makes me wonder if my fix for that crash screwed-up something, I don't remember what I changed specifically and I don't have any files of the project anymore. I also quite honestly don't feel like working on it either.

Virtual Machine. I personally use VMware with diff. instances of Windows, but I practically only use it because of some Games/VNs refusing to work on W7.

dashi

Asking myself, is it possible to fix typos when we see them ? Need to modify the patch files, is it possible to have an explanation on how to do it ?

Geckoey Lurker

You'll need to decompile the script files out of the nss.npa, find the precise script file to modify and then recompile the whole thing.

To do so, you'll need the Nipa2 Tools that... are probably somewhere in this thread or that someone else has, don't ask me.. I don't have them anymore.
I don't specifically remember the command line to compile/decompile but it should come with a read me file that can help with this. (Alternatively, you can open the batch file of my patch and look for the nipa2 command lines for the CG Files, it should be the same as for the scripts.)

If you can't find the files on your own, I'll try to find them for you once I get back home. (Might also throw in a concise explanation as to how-to use it if I figure it out again)

Daioh

Hm. Makes me wonder if my fix for that crash screwed-up something, I don't remember what I changed specifically and I don't have any files of the project anymore. I also quite honestly don't feel like working on it either.

Virtual Machine. I personally use VMware with diff. instances of Windows, but I practically only use it because of some Games/VNs refusing to work on W7.
Nah,it was a mistake on my side,I got it to work,thanks :)

dashi

So, started work trip these weeks, so I don't have any file to decompress right now ><.

I'll try to check everything when I get home (when work is done, meaning not right now...)

Thanks for the infos

UUNNII

Hi everyone I've been trying to run this game since a long time, I got it working fine (I can open and play it) but I always have the same issue: Text loads as if always were at lowest message speed even if it's faster (in this case it gets lagged like frozen for a few seconds which is the same time as it had to load). At lowest message speed it works fine but it is just too slow. Sound, images and voices work fine it's just the message speed, I have trying some config settings in game but without any improvement, I also tried patch 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 but it's the same. Until now the only solution has been given to me is that mi pc can't run it because system requirements (I don't think so, it's not the best pc but it should run it fine: AMD athlon dual core 4800+ 4gb ram asus 5450 1gb).

I have tried reinstalling it several times from different places but it's the same error always so if anyone has any idea/suggestion to try tell me please

Geckoey Lurker

CFreak

Has there ever been a Jast release where the answer to that question was "no"?

Geckoey Lurker

I'm sure there has been at least a single release that didn't get delayed. Not keeping my hopes up, though.

Either way, do want 'em badges, and possibly the fanbook once we get some info on it.

Yagami

Hope to download the official version here XD

haku0011

So, how to change the font of phone?

Havenalwas1992

Hi all, I've been looking everywhere for the cosplay patch. But every link I've found is broken, and every torrent unseeded.
Can someone help me out? It'll really make my day.

Thanks!