News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

jast usa upcoming release order

Started by michelous, June 24, 2011, 08:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cruzziallizt

looking foward for Sumaga...  ;D
any idea when the release date ?  :-\
Many thanks to all of the raw anime/manga/VN/etc provider/uploader out there. All of you gives hope to the world. Many thanks to all of the uploader/seeder even leecher out there. You guys makes the internet more useable nowdays.

michelous

ASELIA the ETERNAL is about to go gold it sounds like monday they will announce it jastusa JAST USA
We sent off the Aselia master to press today. Official announcement coming Monday!
https://twitter.com/#!/jastusa

michelous

new status update http://www.jastusa.com/status-update-on-all-jast-usa-projects
My Girlfriend is the President: Golden Master. Everything is done but the printing. Release expected by mid to late December.

Yumina the Ethereal: Translation complete. A couple thousand images remain to be edited. We expect to have it out before AX2012.

School Days HQ: Working with Sekai Project and Overflow to solve a number of technical issues, such as which fonts are best for display. We hope to have it out in early 2012.

Seinarukana: Translation approximately 30% complete. Image editing 100% complete, but we're waiting on some data and tools from Xuse to increase the quality. No ETA at present.

Saya no Uta & Hanachirasu: Waiting on materials from Nitroplus. Once we get them, the release should follow shortly.

Sumaga: The translation is expected to be done in early 2012, but we plan to get everything we need from Nitro before then so that release can follow shortly thereafter. We are also currently asking Nitro for permission to release a trial version. Stay tuned.

Satsuriku no Django: Django is currently being translated. This should take another couple of months at least, at which point we will be able to give you an estimated release date.

Kikokugai: Pending. Still working out issues.

Moero Downhill Night Blaze: The maker Foglio's office was damaged in the earthquake and they were forced to disband. Work is proceeding with other programmers and we plan to have the game out in early 2012.

Starless: We have received the data and work has begun. No ETA on release.

Starry Sky: We are still considering this title and talking with the publisher. There are additional factors, such as the Japanese voice actor talent agencies, which unfortunately complicate things for titles like this.

sazabi

Mana

We aren't even sure that we will have Osadai by the end of the month.

sazabi

michelous

Geckoey Lurker

Next Thursday to be exact.
Twitter - 6/21
Word from San Diego! Shipping of School Days is expected to begin Thursday. Last chance to preorder for discounted shipping!
Twitter - 6/21
That's next Thursday.
Site New
UPDATE 6/22: Great news! School Days HQ is expected to begin shipping next Thursday!

michelous

got my shipping notice for school days without megaupload i have nowhere to upload it is 10gbs

mahou

Torrent? Split it into parts?

Just suggestions. I'm not too interested in school days anyway, it's overrated.

Mana

without megaupload i have nowhere to upload it is 10gbs

I've braved through several PS3 downloads on Mediafire and Rapidshare and even those filehosts that take days to get a 20GB title. If someone really wants it, they will get it from wherever you upload it to.

zaku2142

Wasn't Starless made into a hentai? 'Cuz I remember watching something basically the same as to what the plot described.

Geckoey Lurker

Rookie_One

looks like the last downhill nights came out