News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Anti rambles....

Started by Antigonius, August 25, 2016, 03:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antigonius

Anti rambles about Interspecies Review and Seton Academy

Antigonius

Anti rambles about Somali and the Forest Spirit

Antigonius

OmegaLKSG

I was supposed to post a well written but not so well thought out message of appreciation and a long, multiple paragraph unqualified and unsolicited criticism of your content, but then I had to go and fuck it up by accidentally deleting everything in a page refresh. I can't be bothered to rewrite anything, much less everything so I'll just be concise.

I liked your content, the anime related shit anyway. You got a subscriber in me, so keep up the good work. Also, where do you have your fans suggest the anime that you would rant about? Or the list of anime you will do later?

Also, you got a twitter/social media?

Antigonius

I was supposed to post a well written but not so well thought out message of appreciation and a long, multiple paragraph unqualified and unsolicited criticism of your content, but then I had to go and fuck it up by accidentally deleting everything in a page refresh. I can't be bothered to rewrite anything, much less everything so I'll just be concise.

I liked your content, the anime related shit anyway. You got a subscriber in me, so keep up the good work. Also, where do you have your fans suggest the anime that you would rant about? Or the list of anime you will do later?

Also, you got a twitter/social media?

Yea, I know that feeling all too much :D Thanks anyway, it's good to see that I'm not being a nuisance here.
I have a Twitter and a couple of other socials, the links are in the end of the video and in the description. I don't post them here because I feel that if I plastered all of my socials wherever I went it would look at best annoying, at worse - desperate.
There are some things I do only in stuff like Minds, mostly language related blogging, so that's not that big of a deal if no one sees it.

As for the animes to suggest, you can do it either in the socials or here or even in YouTube comments. Not like I got a ton of them, I can afford to just see it and record it.

Antigonius

This week, Anti rambles about Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.

Antigonius

Anti rambles about Infinite Dendrogram

Antigonius

Anti rambles about Dorohedoro

Antigonius

This week, Anti takes a look at the top 5 best, worst and mediocre anime of 2019.

Antigonius

Anti starts the interseasonal with a ramble about Fate/Kaleid liner prisma Illya

Antigonius

Anti rambles about Robot Carnival

Antigonius

Anti ends the interseasonal with Terror in Resonance

Antigonius

Anti rambles about Whiskas

Antigonius

Anti rambles about Italy

Antigonius

Anti rambles about the overuse of magical circles in Japanese fantasy