News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

demonbane english version

Started by michelous, September 20, 2010, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yossarian762

sazabi

Like that time they "threw Kazoku Keikaku's complete translation into the garbage bin", because they felt that it deserved a "superior translation" and then we got something full of OVER9000s. It really felt like they translated it 2/3 times and delayed it to deliver that so called superior translation.

and after all that kazoku turned out to be pretty overrated :-\

Kureha

I liked Kazoku Keikaku, the art was dated but it was enjoyable.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

certainly was not a short game, so many decisions

Yossarian762

I liked Kazoku Keikaku, the art was dated but it was enjoyable.

I enjoyed it too tbh but yeah I agree it was kind of overrated. Or maybe it really was great and ruined by a bad translation. Matsuri made me, just for one game, a lolicon though... :-X

sazabi

matsuri's sex scenes were funny and cute :D

Green_Tea

Like that time they "threw Kazoku Keikaku's complete translation into the garbage bin", because they felt that it deserved a "superior translation" and then we got something full of OVER9000s. It really felt like they translated it 2/3 times and delayed it to deliver that so called superior translation.

and after all that kazoku turned out to be pretty overrated :-\
Depends on what you were expecting. It's nice not expecting anything, then getting a whole novel-type experience. Same with YMK. Although Cross Channel....how the fuck boring do you want to make that introduction. I can't get past it.

sazabi

well was not expecting much (hyped up stuff rarely delivers) but the overall experience was probably let down by dated graphics

michelous

i hope nitro+ gets off their asses and finishes the game

sazabi

indeed the sooner it becomes available the sooner we can start downlo... playing the game :D

sazabi

Zyibis

I've been wonder about this for awhile, VNDB has Demonbane tagged with "Unavoidable Heroine Rape" and I was wondering how much "rape" is there?

sazabi

just checked and now its "attempted rape"  :D

Zyibis

If you click the soil me, it'll show all the hidden tags. Unavoidable Heroine Rape is one of the hidden tags.