News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Anime' fig!

Started by Zerokraust, February 04, 2010, 10:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

I'm,  so envious of huge glass showcases.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

I'm,  so envious of huge glass showcases.

^

that too.

Zerokraust

Wow nice display cab there! Looks like I need to invest to buy me one too!!

Mana

Wow! Just wow!

I've got to show those to a friend who has started collecting figures. He only has about 10 of them, but 5 of those cost him over 700€ without the customs taxes.

Italian_Otaku

LOL gigantic faggot is the first time :P

A glass showcase is a must purchase and the one you see in the picture its used, the trick is to visit shop that sell/rent them for a fair :D and you can buy them less the real price, this one is 185x100x40 cm and with six lights and 5 levels :D in Italy is not so easy to find them but i was lucky and i am sure that you will find something similar.

I am an old collector since 20 years :P you cant immagine what i have, and figures are on my list since 3 years, its a difficult kind of collection because if one is very very crazy need to buy everything....think about the billions version of evangelion figures....but i am strict and i look only for the ones thare i really like....and sometimes figure are very ugly and too expensive.....i can give a big list of them :P

Anyway i have 2 more showcases but smaller :P

And figures about 700€...i hope that are veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery big, in resin and hand painted :P

Mana

Each of them was around 200€, another one was 300€ (the damaged version of Ironman MkIII from the first movie) and he got two of them (the largest ones) at half the price, since he bought them together. I'll see if I can get some pictures of them.

Italian_Otaku

i know them :D tooooo much expensive for my taste....and not really sure if worthing  the price....in Japan was expensive too anyway....better leaving them :P

Kureha

I'm a poorfag who keeps the figures in their original boxes. That said I've not been able to scrape enough cash together for another fig ever since I got that Alter Strikers Fate.
[/url]

Mana

When I was working, I also drooled over some resin figures that went for over 300€. It's tough to resist the urge to buy them.

Italian_Otaku

Alter figures are usually expensive and deserve the price like the ones about Odin Sphere but sometimes are a robbery like the one about Saber Lily and Strike figures..these one are espensive without a reason and not really a must...i love more the figma version-

When in Akihabara i have found the big ones with a discount but still expensive...and the boxes too big for take them here :P and the Comiket drained me......

Kureha

Alter makes Strikers figs in 1/7 not the standard 1/8 and the attention to details is just amazing I mean look at fate's hair!

[/url]

Italian_Otaku

Still tooooooooooo expensive.....with that price i can buy 2 figures :P but i still hope for a discount when back in japan again.......and there are better figures near to be out :D and the Loli version of Fate from Alter looks better :D the face for sure and the cap is very cool....face is one of the most "errors" in a figure...just think that Kannagi still havent a decent figure.....

Zerokraust

Actually Im poorer than you Kureha lol, Im just an ordinary student skipping meals just to buy these figures! Oh Italian_otaku adopt me! Hands down to your larger than life collection!

Italian_Otaku

Nope, i can adopt only cats and maybe a girl :P

some of the figures that are not in the showcase for now

Kureha

Lol I bought that strikers fate from the money I saved up for the Alter loli fate, I didn't save up enough in time so I couldn't get it.

I live on about 64bux USD or 47 Euro a month. I usually eat around 1 to 2 meals a day averaging around 800~1200 calories. The reason I can't get figures these days is because I'm spending the fig/manga money on maintaining the server.
[/url]