News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Gods help me... I think i turned my little bro into the DARK SIDE of the Otaku.

Started by inferno_flamex, May 15, 2010, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

Yeah.. but well...

You scare me sometimes Tea...
.. i dont want him growing up like that..

XDDDD

rofl.. Joke man..

.. ..
Quote "What's fake and what's not"..
Yes.. Stuffs like women moaning in pleasure while blowing off... ...
That's fake... ... ... ... right? XDDDDD

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

invictus

It is fake O.O unless you happen to moan in pleasure during sex... unless someone makes a conscious effort there isn't much moaning or talking involved...

Mana

It is fake O.O unless you happen to moan in pleasure during sex... unless someone makes a conscious effort there isn't much moaning or talking involved...

According to a study, there is a lot of text messaging involved in the middle of sex. At least, in Portugal.

Kureha

I don't know how to react to that, although I was picturing this...

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Zyibis

I think I turned my little sister to the dark side. She found some H-anime that I had on my PSP and now she's hooked to it.

mahou

Inferno the conversation between you and your lil bro made me lol.

On a serious note, when you said 'dark side' I assumed rape, tentacles blah blah etc not my cup of tea so I won't go on.

Ecchi and romance genre anime aren't dark whatsoever. Even letting him play VNs now wouldn't be to bad imo, but I guess it's probably best to not expose him to any with H-scenes included since there is a classification for a reason. I was introduced pretty early (before age 18+) and well there haven't been any harmful repercussions on my psych and personality, but maybe that's just b/c of my upbringing and natural disposition. As his older bro and mentor it's your call, on a personal note if it was my lil bro (if i had one) I wouldn't let him until i was sure he was ready regardless of subjectivity.

Yossarian762

I think I turned my little sister to the dark side. She found some H-anime that I had on my PSP and now she's hooked to it.

Your...sister!?  :o I can't really wrap my head around girls liking hentai...unless it was yaoi or something. Even the nicest straight hentai seems pretty male oriented...

Zyibis

Well it was Rensa Byoutou, which is rape, or would it be classified as NTR? It isn't something you would think I girl would like, though I do admit that it was funny when she told me that the ending sucked.

SaMo

Well it was Rensa Byoutou, which is rape, or would it be classified as NTR? It isn't something you would think I girl would like, though I do admit that it was funny when she told me that the ending sucked.

O_O

inferno_flamex

Inferno the conversation between you and your lil bro made me lol.

On a serious note, when you said 'dark side' I assumed rape, tentacles blah blah etc not my cup of tea so I won't go on.

Agreed.. But i meant that i might have 'steered' him into the dark side.. as in.. Ummm.. Lolis... and the tons of obsessive/reclusive behavior of the 'bad kind of otaku'...

Still... I always believe that 'everything starts from something'... And im just hoping that nothing seriously BAAADDD will come up from him knowing about VNs at his age.

Oh and Zyibis...
Question..

Is your lil sister.. Cute? XDDDDDD

lolololololol... Oh wow.. But seriously tho, research proved that girls mature faster than guys.. Sooo.. yeah.. Maybe that explains it.

Zyibis

Cute? She passed the age when I thought she was, now she is just a pain in my butt. As for the "girls mature faster than guys" thing, I do agree but my sister isn't that mature. My sister is 19 but she acts like she is still 15.

Green_Tea

:0. Sure would be nice to have a sister that age.

Although my sister is still young, she liked Higurashi, so I guess she's on the right track. lol, at least, but iunno whether or not I want to make this decision for her. I love my otaku life.

Having tried both sides of the pizza, I like this one a lot more.