News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][English] Grisaia no Kajitsu

Started by Geckoey Lurker, June 21, 2012, 12:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinunatzs

really!? that's awesome and i don't mind waiting and i really like her cuz incest is the best in Games 

Geckoey Lurker

Yup, he confirmed it multiple times on his twitter.

The sequels are considerably shorter as well, so it's possible it could take less than a year each implying they don't run into any problems and go at the same rate they did for Kajitsu, but I'm not a staff member or anything so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

kinunatzs

Ideon

Are they sequels or prequels or what's going on here? Burned through this a few days ago, and unless they touch on that thing Amane's route glossed over, it's going to be weird if they're both after the first game.

Geckoey Lurker

They're both sequels and prequels at the same time. Hard to explain without having you play them.
The after-stories for the heroines stuff aside.

Anyway, they are mostly sequels in the proper sense of it.

Nils

I'M ON FIRE .... was waiting for this one, gonna go through it nice and slowly, appreciating every single sentence

haryel

Honestly this eroge was the best I've played in a loooong long time. There's heavy drama with very interesting plots and the comedy...this game is near flawless. Looking forward to the sequels.

Ideon

Yeah, the comedy and the drama were both generally really good and well-balanced. The chars are all such amusing headcases too. Only route I was really disappointed with was Makina's, and it probably wouldn't have stood out so much if all the others hadn't been so much better.

God her bad end was some crazy shit.

Geckoey Lurker

I found Michiru's bad end worse, personally. Makina's just made me laugh for some reason.

Anyway, v1.1 patch got released a few hours back. Fixes minor bugs and typos, etc.
http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Grisaia_no_Kajitsu#Downloads

Ideon

Only did Makina's and Sachi's bad ends, and the latter by accident. Not sure I wanna bother with the rest.

Geckoey Lurker

Randomly, for those curious who the writers were:
シナリオ:大緒なち/藤崎隆太/桑島由一/かづや | Kio Nachi / Fujisaki Ryuuta / Kuwashima Yoshikadzu / Kadzuya
Respectively: Yumiko / Common-Amane-Makina / Michiru / Sachi

Nils

only played a few hours, and i have to say, I LOVED IT ... nice characters, nice story, nice ambiente, surely one of my favorites

Got a new objective on my life ... MAKING DOUBLE BUNS OF STEEL ... HELL YEAH !! (that was too much, i laughed so hard that i almost died ............)

justinefremlouw

anyone still has the 1.1 patch they're willing to upload?

Geckoey Lurker

I do. Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kff0v3fy0qvt8pi
I'll update the OP... when I feel like it.

Secondly, might as well mention that Kajitsu is getting an official English release by Sekai project; It'll be all-aged, possibly with the scenes & CGs from the Vita version according to Moogy.  I haven't read that version so I couldn't tell ya if they're at least okay, so. Rejoice or cry in feudal position, up to ya.

Yagami

It's don't the Steam version u.u