News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Deus Machina Demonbane

Started by michelous, May 15, 2011, 05:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

invictus

stuff happens, our links for the voice patch unfortunately aren't very good... there's always HF or whatnot...

Kokuto

It appears the link on Megaupload part 5 has some sort of problem.

The download constantly gets stuck at 1.05% and the connection breaks.

Could someone re-upload this?

Edit: It also looks like there is some sort of issue with the voice patch. As it works for about half the time, and doesn't for the others. Voiced lines may suddenly get cut somehow into only text and then move on as text and suddenly be voiced again.

sengoku7

invictus

Originally I only played the Al route... but after a while I decided to re visit the game.  Ruri is cute too.  The route itself isn't quite as awesome but Ruri's cuteness is astounding.

KoutoutekiSonzai

The problem with Ruri's route is that its almost identical to Al's route.  Only the endings are different; though Ruri's endings were interesting.  The other good thing about doing Ruri's route is that it really helps you make sense of Al's ending.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

sazabi

the history of her grandfather was pretty interesting

invictus

but seriously the ending isn't as satisfying as the Al route... maybe if they did a threesome...

sazabi

well there was that threesome the nyarla, but look how that ended...

invictus

Nya in her own way is awesome... maybe... she scares me a bit.  But I think it would turn out differently with Al and Ruri... they're both very very arrogant in their own way... Ruri is a nice blend of soft wily lady, harsh commander, and naive sheltered girl.  Al is... cute, slightly off, non-human love interest.  I don't like Leica as a heroine so I never did her route.  Is it any good?

sazabi

well typical caring older sister type character i guess, her route is quite different from the other two plot-wise

h4n2

first i want to say thanks for the uploader, and the second i have a problem when playing this game, when i play Al Azif Route the bad end after i choose "And then even my despair fades to nothing" its always throw me back to tittle screen, soo i never had Al Bad End.
Is anyone has the same problem?

laplacian

first i want to say thanks for the uploader, and the second i have a problem when playing this game, when i play Al Azif Route the bad end after i choose "And then even my despair fades to nothing" its always throw me back to tittle screen, soo i never had Al Bad End.
Is anyone has the same problem?

I think that's the bad end already. The whole epilogue in the dream/ illusion world is already the bad end.

invictus

Bad ends simply don't give you credits... and it's an inescapable loop.

albert0015

I've been searching this game for long time.
Can anyone help me upload the last mediafire link? number 17 seem to be remove by mediafire?
This link
http://www.mediafire.com/?aabo5uufava4uy1
I wanna try to get the full game so there is no cut scene. hehe ;D ;D
PLzz

Tq for the people who make this happen.

michelous

lost all my save data with my hardrive crash one got a full save they are willing to share