News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial Eng] Fortune Arterial (Trial)

Started by Mizuno, December 08, 2010, 11:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mizuno

Title: Fortune Arterial
Developer: August
Release Date: 2008/01/25

Official / VNDB

Description:
Kohei Hasekura, transfers into Shuchikan Academy, a prestigious public school in the style of an English six-year school encompassing junior-high and high school students. The school is on an island named Tamatsu Island off-shore from mainland Japan, and the only way to get there is by boat. Soon after transferring, he discovers that one of the student in the class next to his, Erika Sendo, is in fact a type of vampire.

Translation Project Page:
Chuu Translations

Download Links for Game(Trial Version) and English Patch(Trial Ver.):
Chuu Trans. Distro Page

Kureha

Some one spoil me Kuze's fate, last two episodes of the anime had me raging.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Belgaesh

A warning from the translators website:

Already got some e-mails complaining about how the patch makes the game crash. The patch is not for the full version. It's for the trial so apply it on that.

As for the full version, we're testing it so please wait a little longer. :P And we still have an issue with August too (nope we haven't received any C&Ds yet).

sengoku7

Some one spoil me Kuze's fate, last two episodes of the anime had me raging.
Hmm i feel for you Kureha.

kinunatzs

Mizuno

is there a finished route?

nope, none yet......I guess

Mana

A complete route on a trial? You typed that with a straight face?

sazabi

kinunatzs

sengoku7

kinunatzs

is the trial patch working on the full version of the game?

Mizuno

is the trial patch working on the full version of the game?

from the group:
09 Dec 2010
Chuu Translations notified us that they received a dozen of email reporting that the patch isn't working with the Full Game, error ID-10T
This is a Trial Edition Translation Patch, so it will ONLY WORK with the Trial Edition of the game

Mizuno

Yagami