News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[VN][Otome] Starry ☆ Sky ~in Spring~

Started by SaMo, December 04, 2010, 07:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaMo

The first of the four Starry Sky games starring the characters from the drama CD's of the same name.

Starry Sky takes place at Seigetsu Gakuen, a school which specializes in horoscopes, astronomy and other related topics. The main characters are all based on horoscopes.

Starry Sky Spring features Suzuya Tohzuki (Cancer), Kanata Nanami (Pisces) and Yoh Tomoe (Capricorn).

Patch
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Game
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Note :
Game data file torrent mirrored only for registered users

Kureha

Is this an otome game? It looks like an otome game.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

smurfsrule

justinefremlouw

SaMo

err, seems like it's only the patch 0.o

Yeah, my bad.
Co's I was searching the game. So make only a 'beta' thread. If someone fing ddl for the game, please be kind to post it.

Mana

I'm currently uploading it, so you'll have your links in a few hours.

SaMo

You are the best!
Thanks a lot!

mahou

The torrent is ridiculously fast if anyone was wondering. Faster than direct download.

Mana

You are the best!
Thanks a lot!

Done, and you're welcome!

The torrent is ridiculously fast if anyone was wondering. Faster than direct download.

There are many people who can't use torrents.

Halkeginia

WTF!!! whys the patch so big???

does the torrent include the patch?

Mana

Darkbalmunk

LOL i thought team wanted to be secretive hence there is no main site.

Kureha

Hmmn someone give the site address and I'll see to replacing the link.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

I'm from this team OGE project. Please remove the patch, we're only releasing it from our site - and will not be releasing any other patches since this was posted without our permission as long as this stays up.

You really believe that we worry about blackmailing or are you so full yourself that can't even properly ask to remove the patch before getting ahead of yourself? And where is that so called "your site", so that we can correct this offense to Your Excellency?

fuiror

I'm from this team OGE project. Please remove the patch, we're only releasing it from our site - and will not be releasing any other patches since this was posted without our permission as long as this stays up.

"Well, I believe that you can link us to the main site if that's the case? However, since the team wants to remain anonymous, how do we know that you're really from OGE project?"