News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Canvas 2 ~Akane Iro no Palette~

Started by Mana, October 11, 2010, 01:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelous

i am having problems getting the patch to work i just finished the torrent
i put the file in the root folder what next

Yossarian762

That should be everything, really. The menus are untranslated, it's just the text that's translated - not to denigrate the translator's efforts (it's perfectly readable) but it really shows that he flew solo on this one  :P

Also is there a way to turn the moving mouths off? Holy crap it looks weird

saihamaru

lololol, it's a good thing i haven't finished downloading majikoi XD
gonna replace the DL links (~¯w¯)~
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Mana

Translation patch 1.01 was released. Link on the first post.

Mizuno

haxbbq

Is it just me or Ellis's voice makes you want to tear your eardrums?

NoSense

I think you'll get used to it...
At least it doesn't bother me that much anymore after playing a few hours...

Edit: There are too little saving slots for too many choices :-/
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

michelous

Boketo

you're crazy, Elis was really annoying in the anime

But here, you really feel for her because she always gets hurt when you don't do her route

mahou

Is it just me or Ellis's voice makes you want to tear your eardrums?

Play Saya's route, at least her voice is soothing. Though you should get used to Elis' voice after a while.

you're crazy, Elis was really annoying in the anime

But here, you really feel for her because she always gets hurt when you don't do her route

Hm I've only played Kiri's route so far, saving Elis for last. She was pretty accepting in Kiri's route, wonder if it changes at all, guess i'll find out.

NoSense

Just finished Tomokos Route (probably one of the worse choices for the first playthrough :-/) and Elis being hurt was just like a little side note, so no big fuss about it.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

michelous

so far what are your fav routes
i am still working on elis

Yossarian762

I'm still working on Elis too. I think I'm gonna do Mami next, then Tomoko and maybe Kiri if my interest in this game still holds.

also agreed on Elis' voice being annoying. Tomoko's seems to kind of fall flat for me too

mahou

Well Kiri's was satisfying enough. If you can accept the typical stupid dense protag. He doesn't start acting his age until right at the end. Kinda wastes the whole adult teacher setting when he still acts like a moronic high schooler. The things that make the route good though are, Kiri, rival best friend and the 'dramatic' scenes were well done albeit expected (though what isn't these days). And aside from Elis, Kiri seems to be the main/most natural heroine for the protag considering their past & present lingering affections.

Yossarian762

Yeah, I got the sense that Elis and Kiri were the two main heroines too. And the game seems to telegraph what's coming up a bit too obviously with regards to story developments.

Also playing Elis's route makes me feel pre-emptively guilty for the times I won't play her route lol, at first I thought her attraction/obsession with the protagonist was way too over the top but with her back story it kind of makes sense for her to cling to him so closely.