News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Fate/stay night

Started by reyfus, May 11, 2010, 08:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omega supreme

Can someone could tell me what the réalta Nua patch do exactly.

justinefremlouw

adds extra CGs, scenes, and updated CGs for some scenes from the Realta Nua version(PS2) to the PC version.  Added Last Episode Extra, changed title screen background, etc.  The patch itself contains save files which loads to the point where new CGs/scenes, etc are found...

sazabi

adds extra CGs, scenes, and updated CGs for some scenes from the Realta Nua version(PS2) to the PC version.  Added Last Episode Extra, changed title screen background, etc.  The patch itself contains save files which loads to the point where new CGs/scenes, etc are found...

thats pretty convenient

omega supreme

Thank You I have Replayed UBW 2 week ago and i was not having the courage to replay it entirely

Mana

Morale of the story: Don't download pre-installed works.

That or, at least, test them before uploading.

Green_Tea

Currently uploading MU links for my .iso I mentioned earlier. Gonna go crash, then maybe post them up when I wake. Either way they've installed twice already for me, and currently work with the voice patch and I think uncensor patch. Gonna test out Realta Nua later on in the day.

MU folder for downloads:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=31K7A4FC

100mb .rar's | 3 iso's | ignore the text file. That's not me.

I dunno how it works, but I can also post individual links if it's necessary for people.

Green_Tea

Hmmm, funny this. So I've installed Realta Nua, but there's BGM at the title screen. I wonder.

Might try a full reinstallation when I can be bothered.

justinefremlouw

if you're seeing the UBW background at the title screen, you're not supposed to have sound in the title screen.

However, if you see the grass field background at the title screen, sound is supposed to be there.

The condition to get to the grass field background is beating all three routes, which unlocks the last episode, and going through the last episode..(not sure about getting the stamps, but hell, who doesn't? XD)

Green_Tea

No, I don't think I see the Realta Nua background at the title screen. it's the just normal dark sky.

Mana

What save are you using? A new one or your old one where you actually finished all the routes? To notice any difference on the title screen, you have the finish all of them.

justinefremlouw

well, check these:
1.  Make sure you're using the right version.  There's a patch for unvoiced version and a patch for voiced version depending on which you're playing.
2.  You have to rename the patches such that it continues from the last patch (which is most likely the english patch/voice patch, unless you've installed the uncensor patch)
3.  If you've beaten all three endings, play through the Last Episode.

Green_Tea

What save are you using? A new one or your old one where you actually finished all the routes? To notice any difference on the title screen, you have the finish all of them.

Oh well that'd be why. I thought some things seemed a little different. And I follow instructions to the T, so I'll play through and see.

Razkil

Voice Patch question: Where does patch7.xp3 come from?

I did a clean install with the F/SN DVD and using MM's patch ripped the voices from the PS2 F/SN game.  My directory did not have patch7.xp3... the patches ended at patch6.xp3.

Yet the voice patch fix by tflops has patch7.xp3.

I still need to do the uncensor and RN 4.2 patches...

Green_Tea

The exact number doesn't matter. That's why they don't tell you to rename them an exact patch number, but rather the the "latest" one.

Altogether my patches only go from Patch.xp3 to patch9.xp3 and that includes everything up to the RN fix.

akakiller194

can someone help me? i put in the patches (well the voice patch i had to dl it from somewhere else because for some reason i cant dl all the voice parts in megaupload because it seems to stop dling all of a sudden on some of the parts and the time goes up) and when i put in the 6 patches from the voice patch whenever i start the game theres this error that pops up in japanese with a blue box with a lot of information in it. whenever i dont put in the voice parts and i put in the the other ones the game works fine.. although i dont know whether the uncensor or the RN works cause i havent gotten that far in the game. i also put the patches in the order of how reyfus put the links in and i also numbered them like the readme said. anyways right now i guess ill try to redownload the voice patch in megaupload. I hope someone will find out what i did wrong and tell me how to fix it because even though i dont exactly need the voice it just annoys me a lil bit when im missing something. srry about how long this post is