News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Fate/stay night

Started by reyfus, May 11, 2010, 08:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korassu

Zetsu

Korassu
Yes. Realta Nua patch contains new CG's and rewritten scenes. But no voice. Voice not included in this patch.

kyomarou

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4915049/Fate_Stay_Night_Visual_novel___patches

I just redownloaded this a few days ago, pre patched with voices.

on a semi related side note, I heard tell of an uncensor patch for the few h scenes, would anyone know where to get it? or if it exists for that matter?

Zetsu

Yes Uncensor exist. Try Hongfire or similar portals. Size of uncensor ~20 Mb. I upload uncensor along with voice patch.
PS: Sorry for slow upload. 512 Kb/s ((

inferno_flamex

Im more interested in the non-ero patch... Last i heard it was in the works about a year back.. Not sure what happenned to it now.

Jeez my lil bro has been nagging me for a damn long time now to let him play this...
He's 14btw..

Obviously NOT something that you should play on the family computer that's located in the living room..
And im sure as hell not gonna let him use my laptop for this.. >_<

justinefremlouw

Okay guys, here's the deal with patches regarding F/SN:

Mirrormoon:
100% English patch, also included an option to install Realta Nua's voices if you have the PS2 DVD

Waku Waku:
Realta Nua patch (Realta Nua CG Patch), added extra CGs, scenes, and updated CGs for some scenes from the Realta Nua version to the PC version.  Added Last Episode Extra, changed title screen background, etc.  Latest patch is v4.2

Non-ero patch is in the works by Waku Waku too, but nothing has been released thus far.

BeastLair Forums:
A couple of people started different projects in uncensoring the HCGs.  As far as I know, there's two that's available here: http://nrvnqsr.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=walk&action=display&thread=5055&page=1
(Bishopcruz's version and bio's version in 2nd page)

Zyibis

They did a great job with the uncensored patch ;D
I'm using bishopcruz's patch, not sure on bio's patch though.

laplacian

reyfus

Thanks for the voice patch and uncensor patch, I added then in the first post.

Mana

Non-ero patch is in the works by Waku Waku too, but nothing has been released thus far.

The last thing that I read about it was that TakaJun translated the non-H scenes of the PS2 version for Waku Waku, around February of this year.

InfiniteNine

Looks like the absence of patch4.xps makes the voice patch pretty much not work. Anyone happen to have a copy of it to upload?

Edit: It looks like you can just use the installer if you point it to the Fate directory it does the rest. Might want to append a link to the patch to the OP for convenience sake.

Zyibis

If you still need to voice patch then I can upload mine.

tflops

The voice patch is incomplete (there's no patch4.xp3 to get it working so it's useless) and patch7.xp3 for the add-ons.

Here's the Voice Patch to complete the process:

patch4.xp3
patch7.xp3

Please update the topic above.