News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Kira Kira Curtain Call

Started by Angelus, May 01, 2010, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inferno_flamex

And.. Just saying you know..

Maybe you guys could like.. make a new topic in the.. uhh... some other section or something?.. I mean.. This topic is about Kira*Kira Curtain Call.. and the topic is kinda getting too 'general' imho...

Im sorry.. but 'staying on topic' is one of my biggest pet peeves...

Blame a certain mod from a certain forum for that... *cough*cough*mes-*cough*cough

(EDIT)

Quote Genelize: "I do not mean to force my ideas to anyone, just having them to consider it from this way is already a lot."

... Whoops sorry sorry.. 'force' is not exactly what i meant.. I guess its more along the lines of convincing... Sorry.. Although i may sound this way, being all open and sounding comfy with English and all.. English is not my main language. >XD
... but still once again, i do understand where you're coming from. You're just doing your part in what you think is best for the game.

michelous

is a walkthrough needed and if there is one needed can someone find and translate it

inferno_flamex

is a walkthrough needed and if there is one needed can someone find and translate it

I dont think theres much need for a walkthrough man...
I mean, from what i can understand its just a fandisk.

Although.. you might wanna doublecheck with someone who's actually CERTAIN about the going ons in the game.

godgrinder

played half an hour of this, cant fucking stand that honda dude, he's just a bloody retard.
我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶

cutterline

played half an hour of this, cant fucking stand that honda dude, he's just a bloody retard.

Just keep playing til you found out that he's an awesome kusotare (shithead or should be asshole) :D

Answering to those who asked for walkthrough for the first stage as there are none for the 2nd.
Become my disciple
Thief
SOUTA & YUI
Wish for our band success
About Yui

Note that choices above aren't the exact line at the game just some quick translation from the jap version found in g-seeker, thus credit are for those created that walkthrough

IVXXX

Actually it doesn't matter what choices you choose, there's only a single ending (no bad ends, etc...).

coerloyal

Actually it doesn't matter what choices you choose, there's only a single ending (no bad ends, etc...).

well, that explains why it didnt need a walkthrough.

Anyway can i post here my own uploads? Just sayin.

Kureha

If there is not already a thread, sure you can post, but remember to use tags, look in the titles of other posts. You'll get the hang of it, also try to post pictures, at least the cover picture.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

coerloyal

will it be okay to mirror some uploads?

Angelus

will it be okay to mirror some uploads?

of course  no problem

Kitsukane

Kureha

It's mirrored in attachments in the first post, has OpenBittorrent trackers so it'll be fine even if the original tracker is gone.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

rejer

It's not a beta, it's a compressed file. Use WinRar or 7zip to extract.
I'm also curious as to why the title has "beta" tagging in it. What does it mean? The game is not beta or anything as you said right?

Mana

I'm also curious as to why the title has "beta" tagging in it. What does it mean? The game is not beta or anything as you said right?

If I remember correctly, it's because, at the time, the crack wasn't completely tested.