News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] ef - a fairy tale of the two

Started by Angelus, May 01, 2010, 05:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

in the case of google, applying the knowledge you have about google search is much easier than applying the knowledge you have about fishing to actually fish.  After all, in the end, google search is done by pressing keys, whereas fishing actually requires physical movement much more complex than typing.
Must you?

michelous

Mana

Assassinator

Does anyone have the ef Supah Preview, or the translated fan disc that was in it?

Since NNL's site is down, there seems to be no way of getting the First Fan Disc.

Sorry, I try to find the Supah Preview for 2 days and nothing comes up.

Happen to have that stashed away in some corner of the server.

Get it quickly, I won't hold it for long, a few days at most.

EDIT: Removed.  Use the link ManaYagami added in the first post.

Mana

Thanks! I'll reupload it to MultiUpload, so that we can have a working link for a longer time.

EDIT: Done.

tatsujin

Okay. Sorry that I'm asking a question about this. Currently, I am downloading the torrent. I'm reading posts on here and people are saying you put the torrent that you download WITH an installer... WHAT Installer? I'm looking over the first post over and over again. Clearly there are no instructions. All I see is download links here and there. Nothing mentioned about an Installer. Any help please?

Mana

I thought that it was on the torrent. Give me a minute.

EDIT: You have a link to download it on the first post.

tatsujin

I see it now. Thank you.

So once I download the torrent, I put the installer with the file I downloaded in a folder and just double click on the Installer? That's it? My computer is already Japanese unicoded (I've installed several other VN's so I know how it works).

Mana

That's right. Place both of them on the same folder and open the installer.

tatsujin

So I went through them in the church in the beginning and I can hear Yuu's voice. Then, he goes back in time and recalls his first meeting with Yuuko and now I can't hear his voice. There are no BGMs too. Is this normal?

Mana

memike123

umm..can someone post a mediafire link for this game..

memike123

umm..can someone post a mediafire link for this game..
Why of course. See Reply #100, 2 posts above yours.
Also requesting that link to be added to the first post.
opss..thanks for the link,.I didn't see that,heheh..

michelous

i am waiting for the uncensored version in a few months before i play this game

Mana