News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] ef - a fairy tale of the two

Started by Angelus, May 01, 2010, 05:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Do you even know what ef - a fairy tale of the two is?

justinefremlouw

can somebody explain to me about this game?
is this game combine from "ef - the first tale, ef - the latter tale and ef - a fairy tale of the two" or just "ef - a fairy tale of the two"?
ef - a fairy tale of the two is split into two parts:
ef - the first tale
and
ef - the latter tale

In other words, a fairy tale of the two IS the first tale + latter tale

Mana

You spoil them and they keep asking the same questions.

NoSense

Asking is the fastest way of gaining knowledge.
Why would one try to hinder someone from gaining the knowledge he seeks?
Even if the same question is asked, instead of getting angry, you can be forgiving and answer the question to the best of your abilities.
Those who have their questions answered might feel welcome and make the forum livelier.
*Saint Mode*

[spoiler]If I get annoying at some point just slap me. ;D[/spoiler]
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

NoSense

But for that, you have to teach him how to fish, not just tell him "There's this thing called fishing rod"
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Green_Tea

But for that, you have to teach him how to fish, not just tell him "There's this thing called fishing rod"
Have you ever tried to teach anyone to google? It's ridiculous. All there is to it is experience.

NoSense

Have you ever tried to teach anyone to google? It's ridiculous. All there is to it is experience.

Actually, yes, I tried...
And I have to admit, it has its difficulties :)

ZeroBoY

can somebody explain to me about this game?
is this game combine from "ef - the first tale, ef - the latter tale and ef - a fairy tale of the two" or just "ef - a fairy tale of the two"?
ef - a fairy tale of the two is split into two parts:
ef - the first tale
and
ef - the latter tale

In other words, a fairy tale of the two IS the first tale + latter tale

thanks for the info  ;D ;D ;D

Green_Tea

Actually, yes, I tried...
And I have to admit, it has its difficulties :)
I don't believe true googling can be taught, it must be experienced. Something that just clicks.

justinefremlouw

are you suggesting that fishing (successfully) is as easy as using google?

Green_Tea

Are you being sarcastic/obnoxious?

Well in case you aren't: analogy, google it. Also, googling properly can be much harder than fishing, depending on

a) what you're googling/fishing for

b) what key words/fishing rod and/or bait you're using

c) the knowledge you have of the environment.

In fact all in all they're pretty similar, except with google most people are using sticks/string and a lump of decaying segma as their tools which obviously does not work.

/obnoxious.

Green_Tea

justinefremlouw

in the case of google, applying the knowledge you have about google search is much easier than applying the knowledge you have about fishing to actually fish.  After all, in the end, google search is done by pressing keys, whereas fishing actually requires physical movement much more complex than typing.