News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English] Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate

Started by Kureha, November 06, 2009, 07:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azreil1

Angelus

Great news!

Good news if you can read chinese xD

Mana

Great news!

Good news if you can read chinese xD

Oh shi- I didn't notice that "small" detail...

Green_Tea

inferno_flamex

Chinese... Wait...
What!?

.. NOOOOOO! Dont tell me... No way... Dont tell me that i was under the illusion and assumption that it was actually going to be an ENGLISH patch... ...

.. Suure my neighbor and childhood friend is a chinese.. But i cant very well head over there and ask her to play this along with me now can I?

>_<;

Kureha

I can read a bit of Mandarin but I avoid reading things in that language. The chinese translators are incompetent and likes to take liberties and shortcuts in their translations, the amount of facepalms generated from a single 27 minute episode sub is painful.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Chinese... Wait...
What!?

.. NOOOOOO! Dont tell me... No way... Dont tell me that i was under the illusion and assumption that it was actually going to be an ENGLISH patch... ...

.. Suure my neighbor and childhood friend is a chinese.. But i cant very well head over there and ask her to play this along with me now can I?

>_<;

Lol childhood friend.

Do it. We dare you.

laplacian

I think you can actually do it, this game got an interesting story and barely any sex scenes. So go you inferno.

inferno_flamex

Uhuhh... Yeeeaaah... Riiiiggghht... >_>

As much as the situation might look like some hentai doujin... ...
No... from experience, real life does not behave anywhere near as 'life' in a doujin/VN...

...mumble... if it did i'd already be living in a harem right about now... mumble... XDDD

Sorry.. but i guess anything that has to do with 'hentai' and/or 'Visual Novels' will stay forever within the confines of the four walls of my messy bedroom...

Come onnn.. I've got an 'image' to maintain around here.. XDDDD

Mana

Fufufu... an image to maintain when you post around this parts?

Green_Tea

Fufufu... an image to maintain when you post around this parts?
lol inorite?

offtopic. Or perhaps ontopic. Should the tag change to partial Chinese, or will there actually be an English patch?

azreil1