News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-KN] [NEKO WORKs] ネコぱら vol.1+2 (NEKOPARA - CATS PARADISE Vol.1+2)

Started by Kureha, December 30, 2014, 06:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

What's NEKOPARA? Why, it's a cat paradise!

Minaduki Kashou, the son of a long line of Japanese confection makers moved out to open his own shop "La Soleil" as a patisserie.

But upon moving out, hidden amongst his things were two of the catgirls ("neko"), Chocola and Vanilla, that the family had been raising. When he tried to send them back, they begged and pleaded until he gave in and now they've opened La Soleil together.

With two nekos who really, REALLY love their master trying their very best and occasionally failing -- a heartful comedy opens for business!

See the Sayori NEKO WORKs' mascots Chocola and Vanilla like never before, moving, and in full voice on screen. And now with the E-mote System, the characters smoothly move on screen changing expression and poses in countless ways.

The scenario is written by Yukijin, and the theme song written by KOMEWORKS and performed by nao.

R18 version downloaded from the booth.pm shop. Game is switchable between Japanese, Chinese & English.

Repacked the split rar into a single self-extracting solid RAR5 archive to eke a bit more compression out of it (and make it easier to open for people who can't into rar files).

Vol1
Torrent

Vol2
Torrent

Mega Vol1
Mega (Split)

Mega (Combined)

Links thx to Geckoey Lurker

SPEC
対応OS:Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/8.1
解像度:1280×720ドット以上
CPU:Pentium4 1.8GHz 以上(推奨 Intel Core2Duo 2.0GHz 以上)
メモリ:1GB(推奨 2GB以上)
グラフィック:HD 720p 1280x720 Pixel フルカラー
DirectX 9.0 に完全対応したビデオカード (ピクセルシェーダー2.0に対応している事)
VRAM:128MB以上 (推奨 256MB以上)
サウンド:DirectSound に正式対応したサウンドカード
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Geckoey Lurker

kinunatzs

Hey it's 1.8 gig but in the VNDB it says the Length "Short (2 - 10 hours)" is it really short? and is this English? since in the VNDB it said that theirs an English or Patch of it

Geckoey Lurker

It's triple-language; You can either put it in English, Japanese or Chinese.
As quoted in the OP:
R18 version downloaded from the booth.pm shop. Game is switchable between Japanese, Chinese & English.

I haven't read it yet, so I can't confirm but VNDB is usually sorta right on length. Plus it's a Kinetic Novel, those are rarely super-long.
Don't forget it's also just the first volume, I'd assume sequels will be coming.

Also: Mega (Split) (9 parts, 1.69 GB) | Combined file Mega (Combined)
If anybody needs it on MF, just ask.

EDIT: Just noticed, the linked torrent isn't working. Here's the one I used.

Kureha

Fixed the op with new links
All in all it's pretty short, hence reflected by it's low price, probably just testing the waters.
I finished it in just over an hr. I'd suggest supporting Neko Works if you can, so we get the sequels.
[/url]

kinunatzs

If you finished it in over an hour it would be quite short but it's better than nothing I guess 

Kureha

[/url]

kinunatzs

Really? I can only finish a VN with a "Short (2 - 10 hours)" in a single night with one sitting and an average VN with a length of "Medium (10 - 30 hours)" I can finish it wit two to four days with two to three sittings well it depends on the length

Hah I wish I have an A.I. which I can leave the translation of the VN it would be nice if we have that right? an A.I. with the sole purpose to translate a VN/Eroge

Geckoey Lurker

Full-blown VNs as far as I am concerned are the long ones (30~50 Hours and plus), and I can totally go through some in a single sitting, but that's usually by power-reading and rushing constantly for the entire day, even then they usually take at least a good day and an half. However, I realized I often remember near to nothing from most of the VNs I power-read, so I only allow myself do that on pure-fluffy ones nowadays. I've grown fonder of doing shorter but steady and controlled 'sittings' of 2~3 hours per day, granted that means I'm burning through my to-read list about 10 times slower, but it's not like I was ever going to see the end of it anyway.

Hah I wish I have an A.I. which I can leave the translation of the VN it would be nice if we have that right? an A.I. with the sole purpose to translate a VN/Eroge
I'm extremely biased, but I've gotta admit I enjoy reading Japanese a whole lot more than I do English, so in my case I'd prefer an AI to translate everything else into good ol' melodic JPN!

'nyhoe, if the 1st volume is that short then I'll probably go through it tomorrow then instead of starting Kamimaho.

Kureha

I used to be fairly confident in my ability to read, there was once upon a time where I made myself read 5~7 novels a week cause I had nothing to do.
I don't "read" anything but anime subtitles, manga, and occasional VNs these days though.

I usually have all the text animations set to instant and skip already read text turned on.
The first play through is the longest after that, it's pretty snappy.
[/url]

kinunatzs

It's good for you Geckoey Lurker who can read JAP but for those who can't read JAP and a A.I. with the sole purpose to translate a VN/Eroge is god send to those who can't read anyway so this game is like the "Umineko no Naku Koro ni" and "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai" that the maker release episode by episode? btw how many Heroine's are their? and is their a Harem Route?

Geckoey Lurker

@Kureha,
I do skip all text I've already read, too, usually. Unless I know it's a scene I really freaking love. I can't stand having the text set to instant, though.

@kinunatzs,
Haha, I know, I know. Just boasting. Although I wasn't really kidding about the whole translate into JPN AI either, hm.

It's a kinetic novel, so it's linear and only has a single route w/o any choices. There are multiple girls (6–7?), but somebody else will have to tell you whether or not it's harem-like. From what I remember, It's also not been specified anywhere how many volumes they'll release, so I can't say but I'd expect at least a second volume, like Kureha said "probably just testing the waters," before going any further.

CFreak

I haven't finished it yet, but it's taken me a few hours so far. Then again I wait for the voices to finish playing most of the time so that probably adds to the playtime. And I tend to swap between Japanese and English text (I like that you can do that with hotkeys) just to compare them and see what they do with things that aren't easily conveyed in English. I'm enjoying the characters well enough; it's just my kind of light hearted reading (so far), so I'm going to buy it once I'm done with it and hope they make more of them. The plot isn't deep or anything but it's okay to have novels like that once in a while.