News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Otoboku – Maidens Are Falling for Me!

Started by Angelus, November 25, 2012, 03:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IVXXX

You have to 'Spin the wheel hard' and not 'Spin the wheel carefully', otherwise you will never get the next option 'Get it from Kana'.
woops, fixed.

Mana

I still have to finish it, but with the exception of the third chapter, I also agree that it's pretty simple and entertaining. The third chapter is the exception because it was mostly composed of DRAMA and it was a drag to get through it.

Before someone starts with the "why are you reading visual novels if you don't want drama?", there is a difference between DRAMA and drama. One is a sore to the eyes and the other one can be enjoyable if it's nicely written. And I'm a lot tolerant to that shit, I even think that Marimite's second season was enjoyable despite Yumi being a complete retard and an attention whore for the most of it.

Yagami

28 Nov 2012   An updated version of Otoboku: Maidens Are Falling For Me is released that fixes a few CGs that were supposed to be uncensored.

For those of you who have already downloaded the game can just acquire the updataed file from your My Account page.

These patch was available for download here???????

Geckoey Lurker

If you don't see it on the first post, or anywhere else in the topic, then no, it isn't available for download here.
Someone may or may not upload it in the future, with a new crack if needed - which I doubt since it should just be CGs replacement.