News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Started by Mana, March 03, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

molitar

I couldn't figure out the trainer for this game.. since it's all in Japanese and not translated and no instructions on what is what I was not able to figure out what was what so still have to struggle to locate items I need and where to find them.

Sazabi_MKII

go seiha's kamidori forum -> "how to cheat" thread. theres a link in the thread to a site with  instructions.

Green_Tea

Proud to say I ran through Yuela's route (75 hours) without cheats. Got enough money for all her clothing scenes, still managed to enhance the other two girls so they weren't useless in battle, and did it without save scumming level stats.

That being said, Yuela with Prevail III, Ferocity III, Flurry II (couldn't equip III) is ah-may-zing.

ahhhh, now to get SpoilerAL and breeze through the rest.

poiso

Proud to say I ran through Yuela's route (75 hours) without cheats. Got enough money for all her clothing scenes, still managed to enhance the other two girls so they weren't useless in battle, and did it without save scumming level stats.

That being said, Yuela with Prevail III, Ferocity III, Flurry II (couldn't equip III) is ah-may-zing.

ahhhh, now to get SpoilerAL and breeze through the rest.

I don't think I ever saw someone come out of the closet as a masochist so proudly on the forums before. :D

Mana

I fucked up the first post when I tried to merge my post about fixing the game crashes with this topic because it was older than it.

I-it's not like I want to steal lord_rashiel's spotlight or anything like that.

FinstererDrache

Three Questions

1) Does anyone know how to unlock the scenes in the Godslayer Section, that is where the CGs of Roka, Lyphia and Evelyn in the CG Area are listed.

2) Does anyone know how to unlock the second scene in the Melodiana x Elizasleyn Section, the first is from An Angel's Melancholy.

3) The Eushully wiki says that Eushully Chan & Co. possess elemental weapons. Any idea how to gain this weapons. I am still by Rail Fan,  Stia Vortex...

invictus

1) The god slayer section scenes are basically when you get the godslayer armor from new game plus and upgrade it enough to get an H scene... as for Gold Alchemy CG, that should be under the Wil section

2) Don't know.  Would like to know.

3) You have to make them I think it requires that you achieve a certain level of weapon mastery and then they appear on your weapon alchemy section.

rjrxx

2) have you done the 2nd extra story (the one at the hot-springs)? can't remember if it's that but give it a try

3)each one has a mutation weapon. are you by any chance missing this ones?
Orange Spira (Fire) --> Purple Spira (Dark)
Muddy Kettle (Earth) --> Black Putettle (Dark)
Charcoal Bucket (Fire) --> Dark Gate Bucket (Dark)
Cold Wind Fan (Ice) --> Hot Air Fan (Fire)

seiha's site has tons of info check it out. (previous mutation list comes from a user there)

daevilwithin

For the threesome with the Angels, I think you have to 100% clear all the Extra Stories. Not too difficult, but I suggest saving often.

molitar

How do I clear the Alchemist Test Grounds for the Heaven Necklace?  Also where do I find the Divine Bones?  I'm on NG and need to make the staff.. did the portals damn that was hard almost all died but Yuela with 8 hps dealt the final blow.

Now second thing I still don't have much in furniture in second play through I did get the two robots but is Earth Kilns the best you can get for the garden?  Now if I can find the Divine Bones I can go onto Chapter 9 I got everything else completed so far.

Help.. I read that I get SIN gate in new game.. I am on second play through chapter 9 on Emelina's route so about to battle with Leguna but Sin Gate never opened up.  Also on this second play through I never got the witches with the broom and kettle?  What the heck how did I get them the first time but not on a new game?  What did I miss?

Daioh

Yo guys,I've been looking for a working download link for Kamidori Alchemy Meister but can't find anything.
The ones that do seem to be working are the ones on erogedownload.com which uses downloadani.me but no matter how many times I try it keeps say the captcha is wrong,and I'm sure I'm typing it right

Anyone know and other working download link for it?

Thanks!

laplacian

Yo guys,I've been looking for a working download link for Kamidori Alchemy Meister but can't find anything.
The ones that do seem to be working are the ones on erogedownload.com which uses downloadani.me but no matter how many times I try it keeps say the captcha is wrong,and I'm sure I'm typing it right

Anyone know and other working download link for it?

Thanks!

Torrents are your best bet. DL links should be mostly all down by now, especially after that whole Hosting Site purge going on some months ago.

Torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=180935

Arkvoodleman

I can't play the game, when it stars, it says that an error ocurred? what should i do?

Green_Tea

Follow all the instructions to the letter. Make sure you're on Japanese locale. Check your settings if you have custom video splitters installed.

Nils

re-started playing this one ... but i got a major problem now, when i start the game, the screen goes over to the left and ends up half with of it is out of my monitor ... anyone got an idea about this ?