News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Started by Mana, March 03, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sazabi_MKII

But it requires more if you want to collect EVERYTHING. 

yeh i was expecting that

Mylen's scene is scary.  If you're not careful something might awaken.

sounds interesting

molitar

damn!  damn!  damn!  I have to start over from chapter 2 because I thought I had all quests and blow it saving chapter 6.  Can someone please give me some useful order of dungeons to do?  In NG+ I have not made but one armor by chapter 6 because the ingredients I need never show up.  Also in the first game the events came out in order so you pretty much had the ingredients almost by the time you have armor.. not this time I have pretty much not even got all my weapons!  And to have to damn well start over.. Does anyone have a first NG+ chapter 5 save they can attach?  I really don't want to start over from chapter 2 :(   I somehow missed moving down a save when I went to chapter 6 so not able to start back from chapter 5.

invictus

Did you try loading from the auto-saves?  Just so you know, different routes give different items, what armor are you trying to make? 

If that doesn't work and you're missing material, you could always cheat just once and give it to yourself through SpoilerAL, Perhaps you missed it in a dungeon collection point or a monster drop.  If you're doing NG+, it's often better to inherit items and workshop, even more so than inheriting characters.

molitar

Did you try loading from the auto-saves?  Just so you know, different routes give different items, what armor are you trying to make? 

If that doesn't work and you're missing material, you could always cheat just once and give it to yourself through SpoilerAL, Perhaps you missed it in a dungeon collection point or a monster drop.  If you're doing NG+, it's often better to inherit items and workshop, even more so than inheriting characters.

Inherit.. Wow I didn't even notice that.. so guess I should just turn everything on.. no wonder it did not feel like a new game at all.  It's all off by default.  Guess that means I missed alot on first game also since the expansion pack characters and such were not on before.  BTW is Haishel Sword better than the Crescent Sword?

Sazabi_MKII

NG +, unlocked the 'special' armours, but where the hell are all the beads found? the Lvl 90 maps?

rjrxx

Fairy  -> Phinilly
Angel -> Elizaslein, principatus, voice of god, tainted angel
Fiend -> Mylen Poa
Devil -> Giant Devil, Asmodeus
Dragon -> Ryumil Dragon

As you can see most of them you can only get 1-2 per game.

Blanchimont

Fairy  -> Phinilly
Fiend -> Mylen Poa
Dragon -> Ryumil Dragon

As you can see most of them you can only get 1-2 per game.
At least on 3th+ runs you'll have Ful's Tear(+2 drops)...

Sazabi_MKII

Fairy  -> Phinilly
Fiend -> Mylen Poa
Dragon -> Ryumil Dragon

thanks

As you can see most of them you can only get 1-2 per game. use spoilerAL instead.

FTFY  ;D

rjrxx

That's what i did.
What i recommend is to get them in a legit way first and then just cheat. You'll go insane finding materials otherwise even if you only do the bare minimum playthroughs.

Sazabi_MKII

That's what i did.
What i recommend is to get them in a legit way first and then just cheat. You'll go insane finding materials otherwise even if you only do the bare minimum playthroughs.

yeh, that's what i usually do, find it first, and when i need more, if its easy to get , replaying the maps is not an issue, if its rare or need heaps, then cheat to save time

omega supreme

That's what i did.

yeh, that's what i usually do, find it first, and when i need more, if its easy to get , replaying the maps is not an issue, if its rare or need heaps, then cheat to save time

the same for me i'm not a fan of doing the same map 50 times for every items.

poiso

If anyone else getting some of the text for barkeep in japanese in new game+? The guy you get wigs for in new game+.

Geckoey Lurker

Sazabi_MKII

i've noticed that there's no powerups for increasing CP?

invictus