News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Started by Mana, March 03, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sazabi_MKII

are there different times for the harvesting of yard items?

basic 'furniture' usually are harvested each time i get back to the store, but the earth kiln - big clay doll, i've only gotten once after a 7 day trip, still have not gotten any bags of gems from the ramen stall yet

Kareeda

I've started uncensoring the CGs for Kamidori Alchemy and will be updating the thread at the translators site as I progress. Aht scene is all I have done so far, still playing the game myself. Lemme know what you think. Examples: http://imgur.com/a/cvhq4

http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=303

Geckoey Lurker

Does somebody know exitere a Walkthrough/FAQ for this game?

I believe I answered this :

The game doesn't really require a walkthrough, but you should be able to find mostly what you need on here (<-- Click That). The Routes requirements are on the very first post.

If I wasn't clear enough, check the whole thread. There is links for quests and  materials wiki plus info for characters recruitment and etc. The game doesn't have many choices either, I only got 2 choices in my first playthrough (Yuela's Route)

If you need any help for say Wil's Class-up Dungeon, just ask. There is probably a FAQ in japanese somewhere, but in english.. just not yet.

@Sazabi
I'm not sure, but I think so. You can pass 100 days straight and there won't be anything bad happening unless you got a time-limit quest going on, test it out!

@Kareeda
Awesome! Thanks, that's just awesome. I'll that check out when I'm somewhere I can look at NSFW stuff.

Aliceprincess19

sorry i guess i have forgott at i have asked the same question before, How can we delete the weapon so can delete?

Fiske

How can we delete the weapon so can delete?

????

Aliceprincess19

I mean, I have eguip a wepon but i cant delete it and eguip a new wepon, How can i do that?

Geckoey Lurker

You probably equiped a cursed weapon, go to the Church in Yuidora and check out the "Uncurse" tab.

Fiske

Just just arrived at chapter 8 now, and must agree that Wil is getting alot better.

Aliceprincess19

Thank you so much for your hjelp Geckoey Lurker

invictus

I can't believe I got deathed... and I can't believe I didn't save so I have to live with it.

Anyways, Who's everyone's favourite heroine (include everyone with scenes)?

Aliceprincess19

My favorite heroine is Serawi and Emolit or what the pink girl name whas.

molitar

How do you use growth items?  I have a few but no clue how to use them

invictus

They're like tabs in FFVII.  Party menu, click on the character you want to stat up (remember there are max limits based on their class) and then use it on the character like a potion and they'll gain +1p to whichever stat the growth item is for.  They're not that useful since level up stats are random... there aren't nearly enough of them in the game to use on anyone other than Wil or the main heroine.

Ragsmuena's death effect is amazingly fun when it isn't happen to my characters.  She's also pretty awesome as a heroine. 

Fiske

So far my favorite is Melodiana, the angel from one of the first chapters

molitar

Does anyone know how to get 100% for the trail to the church? I can't get past 97% I just can't figure out what I am missing.