News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Started by Mana, March 03, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yungcan

hi, can anyone help me? i am having trouble with quest no 143, crafting sanctified necklace.
i am currently in chapter 7, the quest has 10 days limit and the instruction is just to synthesize that necklace. but i don't have the recipe for it,
how can i solve this quest??

what characters would be good to leave in the store? i've been taking everyone along on trips and just have the guild worker looking after the store
easy, just put the ones that have high service value.. sharty is a good one..
if you want to sell your item sales fast, put more clerk:
i gained 150k in just 1 trip to a dungeon 9days away by putting sharty, kohakuren, emelita, and crayl as clerks.

Sazabi_MKII

hi, can anyone help me? i am having trouble with quest no 143, crafting sanctified necklace.
i am currently in chapter 7, the quest has 10 days limit and the instruction is just to synthesize that necklace. but i don't have the recipe for it,
how can i solve this quest??

what characters would be good to leave in the store? i've been taking everyone along on trips and just have the guild worker looking after the store
easy, just put the ones that have high service value.. sharty is a good one..
if you want to sell your item sales fast, put more clerk:
i gained 150k in just 1 trip to a dungeon 9days away by putting sharty, kohakuren, emelita, and crayl as clerks.

thanks.

about the quest, keep making angel necklaces. its a mutation from the angel necklaces, so eventually you'll get one

yungcan

invictus

Leave the extra characters, assuming you leave anyone at all, with high enough sale, attract and price and the right items (most weapons sell rather okay despite their expensive 20k+ price tag, sales items also sell rather well, furniture varies but big clay doll sell horribly), selling expensive weapons with the guild clerk can make ~50k per 10 days.  The limit for deployment is 9, with more than 20 character, it's okay to leave half behind.  But Sharty with her Razorglove is too useful, Railgun is an omni attack with excellent range.

Devmastuh

Isn't that tiring?  There's 25 characters, you only start with 4 of them.  I think 5? of them are automatic, that's still 16 characters you have to retrieve.

Not really since they're all rather easy to get.

@yungcan
Did you install the appends/expansions in order? kami_ap01, kami_ap02 and then kami_200?

This is me, but what I did here is simply :

1) Installed the game as usual
2) Installed appends in same order as above
3) Patch to english, but from outside the game's folder (I let the patcher seeks the game files)
4) Applied the textfixes.
5) PLAY!

Make sure that you did all of that under japanese locale too.

Hrm...Running Windows 7 here and even following steps 1 - 3 I couldn't get the patcher to find my install of Kamidori.  I've installed the game twice, once in a folder on My Desktop and once in Program Files (x86).  Could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?  (other using Windows?)

Green_Tea

I didn't have a problem installing this on 64bit 7. So you guys are doing it wrong. Try not changing where the game is installed. Or if you are in English Locale, change it to an alphanumeric name.

molitar

Leave the extra characters, assuming you leave anyone at all, with high enough sale, attract and price and the right items (most weapons sell rather okay despite their expensive 20k+ price tag, sales items also sell rather well, furniture varies but big clay doll sell horribly), selling expensive weapons with the guild clerk can make ~50k per 10 days.  The limit for deployment is 9, with more than 20 character, it's okay to leave half behind.  But Sharty with her Razorglove is too useful, Railgun is an omni attack with excellent range.

Is Razorglove a NG+ only weapon?  Because I never saw that one in the first game.. so far working on chapter 3 and I still can't make most weapons yet.. NG+ seems more difficult in ways as the items do not seem to be easily found as they were in the first game.. like I been farming for apples for a while to prepare for the quest where I need them and after 5 harvests still have not found a single apple. 

Green_Tea

Apples only appear in a certain harvest spot. Also it's easier to use an apple tree.

Freshrice

Hi, I just started this game and it might sound silly but I am stuck on chapter 1. I don't get how to promote my shop and workshop for the required quest

invictus

click on remodel workshop and then click upgrade workshop which is the gold tag above your workshop, there's also upgrade shop, home, and yard.

meh

Is Razorglove a NG+ only weapon?  Because I never saw that one in the first game.. so far working on chapter 3 and I still can't make most weapons yet.. NG+ seems more difficult in ways as the items do not seem to be easily found as they were in the first game.. like I been farming for apples for a while to prepare for the quest where I need them and after 5 harvests still have not found a single apple. 

Items appear less because you've probably carried over levels and sprinting through dungeons rather than taking your time. As for farming stuff, I've found that using Mylen(I don't think you can access her yet) makes things a hell of a lot easier. In general she seems the most broken character in the game. At least for me.

Sazabi_MKII

so it seems many playthroughs are needed to unlock all characters, whats the minimum number of playthroughs to have access to all characters?

xxdrakensxx

so it seems many playthroughs are needed to unlock all characters, whats the minimum number of playthroughs to have access to all characters?
3 playthrough

invictus

But it requires more if you want to collect EVERYTHING.  Mylen's scene is scary.  If you're not careful something might awaken.