News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Started by Mana, March 03, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invictus

http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102

check the artifact drop locations, you need to do some hunting to get them before you can transmigrate... either that or spend a long time on the level 90 maps, they're much more relaxing once you can withdraw or no longer have a turn limit goal.  You also need the fountain of youth (Advent Bay)

molitar

So what is the best armor to wear for all characters?  Got so many but still seems Fire is best all around for Yuela.. Emilita I really have no idea on.. Will's is a no brainer he only has 1 new armor so far in chapter 8 and I had maxed out his first one almost.  Now working on his second it's stats defenses are good. Makes no sense he has not made a hammer for the various elements for himself yet.. I just got the second earth hammer.. so Mithril is about his only real hammer yet as too much creatures are earth based.   Servalwi I'm still using Wind because I just don't know what is best armor for her either.

I was suprised to find when I did darkness armor some to get Yuela a new skill that she had an armor scene for it.  Now have to wonder how many others there is ones for. 

Geckoey Lurker

There is one H-Scene for every armor that the heroines can wear, that's about 8 of 'em each, I think.

Armors-wise personally.. I just used whichever I prefered in Style, I didn't seem to get much of a difference wearing one or another here.

invictus

I wear them according to elemental map, I mean it's useful not to need to waste your accessory on firewalk.... plus plunge dive is just so useful... though all element armor with chronos gem makes you immune to everything except holy, dark, and omni... but I only had enough chronos gems to power Wil, I mean it's only crucial for one character to survive anyways, the rest can be revive with blood of revival.

rjrxx

I'm kind of an OCD when it gets to stats so i lost almost a week transmigrating everyone on my second playthrough. Now, on the end of the third game, i have already half of them lvl 90 again from leveling at 2.0 dungeons.
I just won't transmigrate them again because of 2 reasons:
1) i have to level them for the scenes again
2) they have almost their stats maxed so i can use the accumulated items to finish the job

For the accessories pick the best char for the job and equip him with full mills and full tears to increase the drop chance. Some of them took a real long time to get but i'm naturally unlucky...
In terms of armor i prefer the multi-elemental for everyone. There's no general weaknesses so i don't have to think much about changing them on every map. Also i think most main chars get the ethereal skill which grants grounded/burrow/swim/firewalk (i thinks that's all) and helps movement a lot.

The only other real reason to max the other was:
1) i've got always max money from all the time wasting leveling
2) the scenes

Regarding the strongest chars i really can't make my mind. I mainly use Will, Sharty and Uya on all my teams because on my first game they had adventurer and I took a liking to them when uncovering all the map the fastest possible way. Uya now is rather weak when comparing to the others but i just make him run all over the map gathering stuff and finding the hidden zones.

Sazabi_MKII

with enhancement, does it affect the currently equipped armour only?

invictus

enhancements affect 1 armor only but the skills they teach are perm.

Sazabi_MKII

invictus

Geckoey Lurker

Sazabi_MKII

starting to experiment with the enhancements now. costs just sky-rockets when you screw up

rjrxx

On NG+ is rather easy to overcome the costs, by the end the of my 1st NG+ I had all armors upgraded.
The church girl will give you quests that will unlock more items. The "X Salve" (there are a lot of them) can be bough for 300 and sold for more than twice that amount if you have good store furniture.

You can just skip the time or use it to level chars/weapons, get every monster drops, etc...

molitar

Ok at chapter 9 I have everyone at least level 45-46.   I did that by deciding to finally do the Deadbeat Dungeon on Chapter 9 some were only level 36 so lost to characters to the Deadbeat God.  I kept repeatedly doing that dungeon with 1 character at a time until they hit at least level 45 each.. 30 days went by fast returned only to find all my store was sold out..  Sold the treasure and repeated process again until all the characters were caught up. 

Wil is at level 51 and Yuela is around level 55 so them two are ahead of the others but all the others are now around level 47-48 each.   Just finished up rescuing Yuela after she abandoned the party.  But man trying to find Reyshia Steel at the mines is a rare stone.. I do not know how many trips I am going to need to get another 2 or 3 stones I need.     BTW where can I locate the Divine Claw?  At this time I am so out of ingredients for selling that I will visit Deadbeat if I get low on cash as it takes forever grinding to get ingredients to make things to sell.

BTW is it new game only that I will get Gold Key to make as the best items I have for yard is the Earth Kiln for Sense +10 each and in Workshop the two armor figures for +20 tools each.

Nils

anyone downloaded this one recently? having trouble to extract it ... it keeps saing that the game file is damaged ...
is it the game that's really damaged or only my PC being an ass ??

xxdrakensxx

anyone downloaded this one recently? having trouble to extract it ... it keeps saing that the game file is damaged ...
is it the game that's really damaged or only my PC being an ass ??

Check all your file weather its is fully downloaded 1-21 should be 199mb and the last one is 109mb