News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Started by Mana, March 03, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invictus

Though even if you don't get those characters, you'd still have the clones... right?  Just fewer events.

Geckoey Lurker

That's implying you activated the clones option, or whatever the name for it was, at the start of the new game+

Still, I do rather get all the characters personally, make sure that I don't miss any events for any of 'em as they progress through a new route and they get higher in levels.

invictus

Isn't that tiring?  There's 25 characters, you only start with 4 of them.  I think 5? of them are automatic, that's still 16 characters you have to retrieve.

yungcan

@yungcan

This is what my 'working' folder looks like; (see attachment)
why does it look so much different than mine??
could you please tell me how you installed it step by step??
i want to know what i did wrong

Geckoey Lurker

Isn't that tiring?  There's 25 characters, you only start with 4 of them.  I think 5? of them are automatic, that's still 16 characters you have to retrieve.

Not really since they're all rather easy to get.

@yungcan
Did you install the appends/expansions in order? kami_ap01, kami_ap02 and then kami_200?

This is me, but what I did here is simply :

1) Installed the game as usual
2) Installed appends in same order as above
3) Patch to english, but from outside the game's folder (I let the patcher seeks the game files)
4) Applied the textfixes.
5) PLAY!

Make sure that you did all of that under japanese locale too.

yungcan

yes i did.. i run the patch from outside the folder like you did (it's working, it's not before when it was in the same folder)..
but then it didn't find the game file =(
and i already run the append in the correct order as well..idk what's wrong.. maybe i'll just try to download the append again (from this post, was downloading from diff source before) and see if it works

xxdrakensxx

yes i did.. i run the patch from outside the folder like you did (it's working, it's not before when it was in the same folder)..
but then it didn't find the game file =(
and i already run the append in the correct order as well..idk what's wrong.. maybe i'll just try to download the append again (from this post, was downloading from diff source before) and see if it works
if cannot find the game file try reinstall everything

Blanchimont

Not sure why people are having trouble running the patch from inside the game folder? I run it in it, as well as the text-fixes...

Geckoey Lurker

Well, I didn't have any problems at all, there was no exact meaning as to why I ran it from outside it.. I just pointed out a detail.

molitar

Boy at chapter 8 Aht is really becoming a main character and she has one of the best movement rates without the use Full Mill at 5 movement once she had her training bout.  Sure hope Suina move gets past 3.. currently Suina and Silv are the slowest at 3 moves.

rjrxx

Just wait for Servalwi's Enhanced Battery and Sharty's Railgun. Nine Tail Flame and Sonic Scream (Kohakuren/Emilita) aren't also bad but range is a bit lower.
When they all have double turn you'll barely need to move in the map to clear everything.
For physical i still prefer yuela, Flurry+Counter+Ferocity kills everything in her turn and the enemies turn if they go melee.

Still i might be a bit biased since i'm on the 3rd playthrough and my party is all lvl 150 (99->transmigrate->lvl~60) and there's almost no monster that can take more than 2-3 hits from any of them.

invictus

You forgot Aht can also do Railgun.  I think I like Servalwi best though, she's an all rounder who can pull off all elements pretty well... plus morph bow and volley makes her physical strong enough to take out just about anything in a single turn... not to mention ferocity and pierce.  In a way she's strongest.

Sazabi_MKII

i'm on the 3rd playthrough and my party is all lvl 150 (99->transmigrate->lvl~60)
??

i thought 99 was max level?

Geckoey Lurker

Transmigrate put the characters' levels back to 1 while keeping the stats. So if you add the 99 levels before transmigrating to current and previous ones, more than feasible.