News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Tsukihime

Started by Paul, September 06, 2009, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

Torrent for the one who want it.  It's Tsukibako though, which mean Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya and PLUS DISC all in one torrent.  There should be 5-10 seeds still going around but if not... please tell me and I'll seed  ;)

and here just for the laugh....  Tsukihime ending reactions  ;D

[spoiler][/spoiler]

that pretty much sums it up  :D

omega supreme

I played this one a long time ago and have the urge to play it again but what are the order for all the sequel because there where not translated when i have played it?

KoutoutekiSonzai

The order would go Tsukihime and then Tsukihime Plus-Disc and then Kagetsu Tohya.  Melty Blood kind of counts, but its only a fighting game using the Tsukihime characters.  There's also Tsukihime: Fool's Errand, but I haven't gone through it, so I can't say anything about it except that its unoffically related to Tsukihime.  There are others that are set in the same universe as Tsukihime, but are not actually linked (very much anyway) to the story, like Fate/Stay Night.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

sazabi

(April) Fools Errand is a parody kind of thing, not canon at all. the release date should be an indication...