News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Shera, My Witch

Started by Angelus, August 22, 2009, 07:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halkeginia

Can someone post a complete save file here plz

davidlu9837

I would also like to request a complete save game file.  I completed the Shera and Sana walks but the harem walk seems to have a problem and I doubt I can get All the Hcgs without a complete game save.

Thanks,
David

Shinto

The game is working, thanks for the up but I got a little question:

Is there a normal game related .icon for the .exe?
~Currently Playing~
Computer: Beat Hazard
Visual Novel: Hitozuma Hime Club
Handheld/Console: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Kureha

Um uploaded my sav folder on the first post in attachments

as for the .icon, since we use the same crack for games with this engine , I'ld have to say no we don'thave a game related one.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Angelus

The game is working, thanks for the up but I got a little question:

Is there a normal game related .icon for the .exe?

the original exe use the same icon

necris

i have a problem with the game. Seems that the main 2 files, SoundPackSEVo and icsebody, do not have extensions ( i am talking about the big files, 100+MB, not the .exe and the .lst ) and the game cant start. Can someone plz tell me what extensions to add to them so they would be usable by the application ?

Mana

i have a problem with the game. Seems that the main 2 files, SoundPackSEVo and icsebody, do not have extensions ( i am talking about the big files, 100+MB, not the .exe and the .lst ) and the game cant start. Can someone plz tell me what extensions to add to them so they would be usable by the application ?

They are supposed to be that way.

kvo31

asr163

can somebody seed for a minute im stuck at 98%
so close,yet so far away

Angelus

Zurral

Angelus