News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Sono Yokogao wo Mitsumeteshimau ~a profile complete edition~

Started by Perversor, October 05, 2011, 01:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiske

"Any chance you can reupload part 6? It isnt workning "

(actually the link says temporarily unavailable which usually means too many people trying to download at the same time) but just in case here's another link for part 6:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LX1Y7I2

Thanks!

Green_Tea

Didn't like this game very much. Played through sister&miku routes.
This game is pretty much just another 'generic' school VN.

I can't figure out how it's generic when it reeks of the producers previous works? AkabeiSoft2 certainly have a feel to their work that can't be mistaken and the stories may seem generic if you just flip through them but taking in the background/setting and the main character himself changes my viewpoint a lot. Sure you may see the general plot anywhere, but I think it's actually pretty different. Well, maybe for me all VN's are individual...

raven

oh wow, this gotta be the most corny opening I've ever seen in a VN ... and the whole config panel is pink ... in fact, there are way too much pink in this game, and I haven't even passed the first minute >_<

raven

Well, finished all the ending. I guess all that pinkish is to make up for the girls' personality who are all certified Psychopaths. Rizu makes the anime Kaede looks like a weakling, and Kotonoha is like a cute bunny next to Miou. Somehow they make Miku, who has the weirdest and most unbelievable plot appears to be the most normal. Definitely see some G-senjou's flavor in there. Overall was a nice read, thanks for uploading :D

Green_Tea

NK691128210

Help :(
After I set up and installed the English patch, I run the game and it said ....? ? ? ? ? ?(Syntax error, unexpected T_SYMBOL, expecting ")")
What does this mean?
I've never seen this problem before :(
Please help :(

Blanchimont

After I set up and installed the English patch, I run the game and it said ....? ? ? ? ? ?(Syntax error, unexpected T_SYMBOL, expecting ")")
What does this mean?
You DO have Japanese Locale, or are using AppLocale to run it, right? Otherwise it will not work.

Not necessarily related to that, this error has occurred previously on Sharin no Kuni even with those, though I can't find any7 solutions for it posted...
I assume one way for this to occur could be if one tried to run an exe without unpacking the archive first.

Edit; Amaterasu links are down.

Mana

Blanchimont, stop panicking about Amaterasu's links. Everything is working fine on my end.

Nils

What does this mean?

don't now if it will help, but, i renamed my game directory so that i could play ... it gave me an error before i renamed the directory ... but don't now if it's the same one ...

good game, nice translation ... thanks for the up guys