News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO

Started by sinamen, August 04, 2011, 01:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahou

Thanks for trying to help. Still no luck following the written walkthrough, but it isn't a problem.

Don't worry about your english, you're much better than a lot of people who use it as their first and only language ;)

liemtodaisu

Can anyone help me with the Jewel in the Storehouse? i cant seem to find it anywhere, the black metal door is locked, I think it leads to the back room according to the walkthrough but I dont know how to open it.

It's the final jewel and I'm really frustrated right now. Hope you guys can help.

Cheers

Fiske

Have you seen the machine thingy inside the back room? Im pretty sure you need to go through the mansion to find that back room and then it will do a warp to somewhere else

I think the door will open somehow the second time you visit the storehouse after seeing that machine

liemtodaisu

Have you seen the machine thingy inside the back room? Im pretty sure you need to go through the mansion to find that back room and then it will do a warp to somewhere else

I think the door will open somehow the second time you visit the storehouse after seeing that machine

Oh so that's it, I havent got to the backroom yet, thanks for noticing.

pgbp

hey guys,since the patch adds some exclusive CGs from the Saturn port,but not all of them due to technical reasons,does anybody know where I can find a CG pack of the Saturn version?Google did not help me on this one...

azreil1

ok I downloaded the mediafire folder.
installed the patch and moved the classics cue and bin file to the created folder.
then did the registry fix.
When i start the game i get the option for color or monochrome and then it goes black and nothing happens any help?

Dannyboy12

This is a great game, i would rate this like a 8.0 out of 10. It pretty challenging and most people cant beat this without a walkthrough.
On another note I'm near the end but can't find the last jewel in the study if any one could help, i could finally put this game to rest.

@azreil1: which application are you running, the ai5eng_voice or the ai5eng? if your are running these and its still doing that try to uninstall it then reinstall the game.

liemtodaisu

AdventSign

Hey I am having a problem with the game.  Every time I try to start it up using the AI5ENG file or the AI5ENG_VOICE file, I get the page that says whether I want to play the game in colours or not.  no matter which option I pick, the screen goes black and stays black.  Any reason why this is happening? I am running on Windows 7 X64 and have tried running it as an administrator and also by just double clicking the file.  I heard something about a registry file that I need to add or something?

If someone could either post or PM me I would be grateful.  I have heard that this is a good game from many people.