News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi-kun no Baai (Trial)

Started by Madotsuki, August 14, 2011, 11:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madotsuki

Ryou has played lots of eroge and loved lots of (2D) imoutos. However, one imouto has stolen his heart. Voiced by his favourite seiyuu and drawn by his favourite illustrator, Mai is not like his real imouto, Shiori, who treats him like garbage and sees him as nothing more than a disgusting eroge-playing maniac. No, Mai would take a bath with him, hold hands with him on the way to school... it's totally different from reality. One night, Ryou had a strange dream. When he woke up in the morning, he found Mai straddling him... "Good morning, onii-chan!"

Trial (English):
http://www.mediafire.com/?grsxme54g77buxh

25% overall translated, trial ver. translation recently released, picture and description from TLwiki.

lulubu

i rareley post comment i only comment if the game is good  and this one is REALLY good the story and the atmosphere is very nice and classic even the music is smooth and classic it put your mind at ease the graphic are very good its been along time since i last played a decent game like this you guys should try it even if its just a trial you will really enjoy it.i hope the full version will be released soon
oh and Madotsuki thanks alot for shareing this epic game thanks alot alot
i tried to search for the ost for this game but i didnt find it...if someone can rip ost from the game then can they kindly post it here i will aperciate it

Darkbalmunk

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

tsukino_kage

Mizuno

sengoku7

Just finished the trial and it seems interesting enough to at least keep me to keep reading.

Tensa-Zangetsu

inferno_flamex

It says here 'trial'... ...

wondering where's the 'full' version.. and if its going to be translated to english anytime soon.

haxbbq

You can just check tlwiki, you know.

But at the current rate I wouldn't expect the full version this year.

inferno_flamex

You can just check tlwiki, you know.

Thanks for the heads up... Only excuse for me would be, "being away from civilization for weeks, kinda make you lost in touch with the current ero news"...