News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN] Steins;Gate

Started by Ivan, September 16, 2011, 04:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Google would have been your friend, or even just reading through the first page.

Anyway, English Wakthrough here. Japanese one here. The english one is a bit outdated and wrong though (e.g. you can't ignore the Loto or Titor), but it does the job for the endings just don't rely on it if you want 100% Achievements. I believe someone had posted a flowchart for the achievements.

greed

Can anyone help me?
Edit:
Whenever I start STEINS;GATE the screen goes black and nothing is happening .
If I click anywhere the game skip the first prologue goes to the 2nd and freezes there(I can see only the stars)and if I click again it goes the beginning of the story.
(Same thing with all video from extra menu.)

I am using Japanese regional settings and i update my video codecs.
(I can see them without problem if I used VLC)

Perversor

Can anyone help me?
Edit:
Whenever I start STEINS;GATE the screen goes black and nothing is happening .
If I click anywhere the game skip the first prologue goes to the 2nd and freezes there(I can see only the stars)and if I click again it goes the beginning of the story.
(Same thing with all video from extra menu.)

I am using Japanese regional settings and i update my video codecs.
(I can see them without problem if I used VLC)

Sounds like a codec problem. (VLC doesn't use the codecs you have installed on your PC, it has integrated package)
Try uninstalling previous codecs and then install this package: http://cccp-project.net/

jokerkicks

Has anyone had a problem like this and know a of way to fix it? I tried re-installing the game but the problem persists. Using Windows 7 x64.
Example 1
Example 2
As you can see there is some diagonal tearing that persist from the top to the bottom of the game window, as if a section of the window was cutoff and misaligned (you can see it from the top left of the cellphone as well).

kyuu

It's probably some setting on your GPU driver.
Check if you have antialiasing enabled or something like this.

jokerkicks

It's probably some setting on your GPU driver.
Check if you have antialiasing enabled or something like this.
Thanks kyuu, I tried changing some settings around (AMD) but could not fix my problem. However, I reinstalled the game on another computer (Intel HD) and the problem was gone. I must have been doing something wrong. I appreciate your help.

Mana

Anisotropic filtering when forced on several 2D titles tends to mess up the image like that.

greed

justerase

Hi everyone!
I tried to put the text on Russian, but I got many space between characters. How can I change the font from MS Gothic to Arial Unicode?
Thanks!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

artemisxrpg

Anyone gotten the "frog fad demise achievement"? idk how to get it.

frotec

I'm trying to get it also. Judging by the Japanese walkthroughs and the flowchart, I think it should be obtainable in ch. 7 when you're on Kurisu's route. There's a series of texts with her that occur if you respond to her first text in that chapter with "house" instead of "I don't have a key", that would end with a text from her that unlocks that achievement... although whenever I respond with "house", I don't see any follow up texts. Not sure if there was a flag I didn't trigger or if it's a bug, though. I'm using the V.1_4 patch by the way.

Geckoey Lurker

That is weird, I should've fixed that a long time ago.
Well, actually the "fix" isn't included in V.1_3, and probably not in '1_4'.
(I've no idea about '1_3.7' too, since I didn't make that version.)

Try downloading this: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ox5bsyfiaz1557
(If the TIPs Prompt at the top is suddenly untranslated, it's because this executable doesn't have that translated. <w<; .. I'll see if I can't fix that. Heck, you could do-it-yourself, simple HEX-Editing.)

If it works, (even if doesn't), say thanks to Shijie for the fix(es):
[spoiler]

Thanks to everyone that worked/is working on this translation! I just finished 100% completion and it was absolutely amazing.

Along the way, I figured I would translate the visual walkthrough/tree diagram, since no one else seems to have done so.
The translations should match up with the English patch localizations, though I localized a few names differently just for personal taste. I don't mind if they get changed, though.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ztqiw7qcrd0nw5a
If someone is willing to edit the files and make it look pretty, I would be much obliged.

Also, I found a couple (minor) bugs in the phone.txt script:
In chapter 7, en route to the true end, if you reply to Kurisu's mail with "House", you don't receive further mails from her.
Here is the relevant line and a fix:
<02253060> RM_From_CRS07_02_B"õ,¢,ÆŒ¾,¦,Î
<02253060> RM_From_CRS07_02_B

The other bug is also in chapter 7, with Kurisu's mail [Re: Weak].
The mail is reply-able, but the replies aren't highlighted.
<02253932> About three years ago when I rode a roller coaster, Mama was sitting next to me, so I clung to her to avoid the impact and ended up putting her into a sleeper hold. This proved I wasn't weak.
<02253932> About three years ago when I rode a $rsroller coaster$re, Mama was sitting next to me, so I clung to her to avoid the impact and ended up putting her into a sleeper hold. This proved I wasn't $rsweak$re.

If there's anything I can do, or if there are any questions about the choice tree guides, please let me know!
[/spoiler]

dashi

Hi !

Where can we get the 1.4 auto-patch ?

The first post doesn't contain the 1.4 patch, but the 1.3 (changing it to be up-to-date would be cool :p). Since 1.3, there seems to have some modification (anti-true end crash, these two ones,...), this could be easier to regroup everything in the first post (only an idea =D)

Geckoey Lurker

1_4 adds pretty much nothing, it is simply where I stopped working, and even the little there is wasn't tested much.
And these fixes were actually done afterwards and are most-likely not even included in 1_4 itself, tbh I don't even remember.

But if you want it, it's still right there: http://www.mediafire.com/?5dq77c55e8i0f7f

Yeloazndevil

That is weird, I should've fixed that a long time ago.
Well, actually the "fix" isn't included in V.1_3, and probably not in '1_4'.
(I've no idea about '1_3.7' too, since I didn't make that version.)

Try downloading this: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ox5bsyfiaz1557
(If the TIPs Prompt at the top is suddenly untranslated, it's because this executable doesn't have that translated. <w<; .. I'll see if I can't fix that. Heck, you could do-it-yourself, simple HEX-Editing.)

If it works, (even if doesn't), say thanks to Shijie for the fix(es):
[spoiler]

Thanks to everyone that worked/is working on this translation! I just finished 100% completion and it was absolutely amazing.

Along the way, I figured I would translate the visual walkthrough/tree diagram, since no one else seems to have done so.
The translations should match up with the English patch localizations, though I localized a few names differently just for personal taste. I don't mind if they get changed, though.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ztqiw7qcrd0nw5a
If someone is willing to edit the files and make it look pretty, I would be much obliged.

Also, I found a couple (minor) bugs in the phone.txt script:
In chapter 7, en route to the true end, if you reply to Kurisu's mail with "House", you don't receive further mails from her.
Here is the relevant line and a fix:
<02253060> RM_From_CRS07_02_B"õ,¢,ÆŒ¾,¦,Î
<02253060> RM_From_CRS07_02_B

The other bug is also in chapter 7, with Kurisu's mail [Re: Weak].
The mail is reply-able, but the replies aren't highlighted.
<02253932> About three years ago when I rode a roller coaster, Mama was sitting next to me, so I clung to her to avoid the impact and ended up putting her into a sleeper hold. This proved I wasn't weak.
<02253932> About three years ago when I rode a $rsroller coaster$re, Mama was sitting next to me, so I clung to her to avoid the impact and ended up putting her into a sleeper hold. This proved I wasn't $rsweak$re.

If there's anything I can do, or if there are any questions about the choice tree guides, please let me know!
[/spoiler]

do you mean the tips on top when you start the game? Its still translated for me when I used that fix