News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba

Started by deadline14, August 23, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harana

uchi musume vol 8 JPN february 22
[spoiler][/spoiler]

uhhh at last the final vol so sad
Lovely.

Ah, another fun little series officially ending. Bittersweet it may be, I can't wait for it to come.

Altair545

uchi musume vol 8 JPN february 22
[spoiler][/spoiler]

uhhh at last the final vol so sad

Ah nice to see some info on the last volume hope we get it soon, Latina looks so beautiful and cute damn i really like her design, it's gonna be sad knowing that we won't be getting more of this series it was a pretty relaxing and enjoyable ride and although the drama with accepting the relationship was a little off putting i love how we actually saw them get together and all and how sweet they are, will be waiting with high expectations for an enjoyable last ride.
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

mvp_kost

with official cover

release at 22 feb 2019 final
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Argus-4

Looks like we've got the Anime in the bag.
Probably announce it at the last volume.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
How to be you.. Senpai!!!

LivingPoltergeist

Anime adaptation announced! Really excited.

Altair545

Woah wonder how this one is gonna turn out, probably gonna take the Usagi Drop route lol.
Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

Harana

Woah wonder how this one is gonna turn out, probably gonna take the Usagi Drop route lol.
If by "Usagi Drop route' meaning how the anime adaptation sticked to the sweet wholesome fatherly portions...then I guess it fine.

if by route as in "LOL Hikaru Genji joke" then that's in poor taste as a comparison specially if you've actually read through the story.

LivingPoltergeist

I just discovered that there's a cd drama of this series in parts in youtube. For those who want to hear their voices go check it out. Latina's voice is adorable , as for Dale his voice isnt how I imagined but it's still fine and for Rita, I really thought she'd have a more matured voice.

Altair545

If by "Usagi Drop route' meaning how the anime adaptation sticked to the sweet wholesome fatherly portions...then I guess it fine.

if by route as in "LOL Hikaru Genji joke" then that's in poor taste as a comparison specially if you've actually read through the story.

No, no brother of course i mean as to how it sticked to the sweet, wholesome fatherly portions, i mean i don't have a problem with what happens next but i don't think they'll air that part you know.

Netsu

Thanks to flyingjam again for sharing his premium ebook!
JNC official epub (Latest) - Volume 07 Premium

Previous volume:
Volume 01 Premium
Volume 02 Premium
Volume 03 Premium
Volume 04 Premium
Volume 05
Volume 06 Premium

password - thatnovelcorner.com
Link for Volume 1 isn't working.

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

obsidian_dragonwing

Previous volume:
Volume 01 Premium
Volume 02 Premium
Volume 03 Premium
Volume 04 Premium
Volume 05
Volume 06 Premium

I just checked it, worked for me.

shadow69

Previous volume:
Volume 01 Premium
Volume 02 Premium
Volume 03 Premium
Volume 04 Premium
Volume 05
Volume 06 Premium

Heya, usually if it doesn't work, it's either your adblocker blocking their redirect script / button or your browser or both. Try tweaking your adblocker or use another browser.
Download LNs [url="https://thatnovelcorner.com/"]https://thatnovelcorner.com/[/url]

Netsu

Previous volume:
Volume 01 Premium
Volume 02 Premium
Volume 03 Premium
Volume 04 Premium
Volume 05
Volume 06 Premium

Heya, usually if it doesn't work, it's either your adblocker blocking their redirect script / button or your browser or both. Try tweaking your adblocker or use another browser.
Changed my browser and it worked. Thanks!

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

pomphent

umm

As of today...
VOLUME 8 IS NOW OUT IN ENGLISH!
:)