News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[WN][EPUB][R18+] When I was Transferred to Another World, I Became the Adjutant

Started by Chetan417, March 07, 2023, 02:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chetan417

TITLE

When I was Transferred to Another World, I Became the Adjutant of a Lady Commander and Beared the Brunt of a Lustful Harem!
異世界転移したらお嬢様指揮官の副官になって欲望ハーレム! ~安全な地位から活躍して大出世! 異世界美女と気持ちいいセックスまでできました~

AUTHOR

Narita Harem King
成田ハーレム王

ARTIST

Harusame Borori
春雨ぼろり

STORY SYNOPSIS

Yuushin Sanada was taking a shower when he suddenly got transported to another world. Being thrown outside buck-naked, he was more shocked to see that the place he has arrived at was the center of a battlefield, where powerful monsters are running rampant all over the place, and the soldiers, even though they were already strengthened and enhanced by magic, are still struggling to fight them off.

Since the ability to use magic was the deciding factor in strength in this world, Yuushin, who has no way to defend himself, decided to approach a person who has the power, grasp their abilities and weaknesses, and secure a safe job to avoid having to fight on the front lines. It was then that he meets Lucy, a timid baroness and the commander of the defending forces, by luck.

Showing off the underhanded tactics that he learned in his original world, Yuushin decides to help Lucy, and by giving her all the credit for his accomplishments, he then succeeds in securing a position as her adjutant.

Upon investigating further, however, Yuushin discovers Lucy's fear of powerful monsters, so in order to overcome that mental barrier, he decided to make her immediate superior experience the most wonderful part of being a woman – the incredible taste of s*x with a man.

After that, came a series of battles and all sorts of problems, but by utilizing his scheming as the Aide-de-Camp of the Baroness, while also building up trust and affection to his allies and the like – mostly beautiful women of power, Yuushin began aiming to have the most powerful another world harem of his life – also in order for him to stay away from the front lines of course!

GENRE

Action Adult Ecchi Fantasy Harem Mature Seinen

DOWNLOAD

Prologue,Volume 1-6,Epilogue,Volume 3&6 LN Exclusives Extra Stories, 2 Afterstory Volumes: Download (NO ADS,EPUB)

STATUS

Completed

stabbingwithasyringe translations

stabbingwithasyringe translations:Patreon

Novel Updates

akiramkl

Chetan417

-

Hi, can you make a pdf version pretty please?

-

just convert using this site.

ZoneSt

rifa